HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Team Cup 2015 - SC3: MEM Challenge thread.

Gumanoid

The time thing... once you get to a page, refresh it. The time remaining carries over from the previous page you were on until you refresh.

Well that's a problem , i didnt know about.

Tasos, are you referring to Mr. Breeze? He's using SO-DIMM with an adapter.

Thanks for clearing this up , i couldnt tell from the photo.

Sorry.

Well that's a problem , i didnt know about.

Just found this out the other day. OC Esports page definitely needs some serious work.

Thanks for clearing this up , i couldnt tell from the photo.

Sorry.

If you look really closely you can see the SO-DIMM sticking up from the adapter but it's definitely not clear. He sent a good photo of it in our team chat but I can't find it.

@MrBreeze, care to chime in?

• 2 weeks later...

How can OC eSports be so bad? Everytime I try to use this piece of shit, there are issues with it.

I have tried 30 odd times now to submit for the DDR4 CL10 stage and have had a screenshot, verification link and rig pics. Yet my submission is still incomplete. So I've submitted my score through HWBOT and clicked on the join competition button for that comp and it still doesn't join.

http://hwbot.org/submission/2987443_

How can OC eSports be so bad? Everytime I try to use this piece of bunnyextraction, there are issues with it.

I have tried 30 odd times now to submit for the DDR4 CL10 stage and have had a screenshot, verification link and rig pics. Yet my submission is still incomplete. So I've submitted my score through HWBOT and clicked on the join competition button for that comp and it still doesn't join.

http://hwbot.org/submission/2987443_

Done...

Its a Ram Comp (clock speed & timing) needed to be filled in ;)

Edited n submitted for you...

Edited by mr.paco

Done...

Its a Ram Comp (clock speed & timing) needed to be filled in ;)

Edited n submitted for you...

Thanks mate, appreciate it. I would of never figured it out.

Be nice if it actually told you where you were going wrong, instead of incomplete as the only error. Can't expect too much though out of that terrible platform.

Thanks mate, appreciate it. I would of never figured it out.

Be nice if it actually told you where you were going wrong, instead of incomplete as the only error. Can't expect too much though out of that terrible platform.

I always just submit the score as normal. If it meets all of the qualifications for a stage, it will suggest that you enter the score in it.