HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Country Cup 2015 thread.

newlife

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think when you take in to consideration the sandbag Stage 1 results that Australia is holding, it is over. I can't believe that they trusted the engine enough to submit their Stage 2 and 3 results in the last hour. Now that is brave.

Can't wait for next year! Love these comps!

See you guys always assume we are sandbagging - that's the problem. There were plenty of us still benching with 30 mins to go - it aint over till its over.....

See you guys always assume we are sandbagging - that's the problem. There were plenty of us still benching with 30 mins to go - it aint over till its over.....

30 minutes!!! I stopped Broadwell at 5 minutes when I knew there wasn't enough time. I was trying to get 1900 so bad.

Oh, confused by the screenshots and the meetup pics that were attached to some of the scores, unless those pics are from last night? Great work though guys, pretty incredible scores. 4-peat next year?

I think when you take in to consideration the sandbag Stage 1 results that Australia is holding, it is over. I can't believe that they trusted the engine enough to submit their Stage 2 and 3 results in the last hour. Now that is brave.

I didn't trust it! I was raging in our chat!

Country cup is by far the finest comp each year. We get a great set of difficult tests, pull guys out of retirement, hassle noobs, usually get some guys to dip their toes into XOC. Plus these meets are amazing fun.

No matter how the last stage goes or where it all lands, thanks to our fellow competitors for giving us some competition!

I can't believe that they trusted the engine enough to submit their Stage 2 and 3 results in the last hour. Now that is brave.

I can tell you I didn't trust it at all. Got in early to be sure. Had so much trouble loggin in the past couple of days so I didn't want it to fail.

• Crew

...thanks to our fellow competitors for giving us some competition!

Haha, this is reading like "thx that someone atleast _tried_ to beat our dominance, but now lets be honest, you had no chance n00bs"

And really, my feeling is that this is happening the last years. Ofcourse that is not your problem, you are delivering excellent scores while other countrys try to compete with air cooled rigs.

Congratz from my side, in my next live Im getting an aussi for sure. :D