HWBOT Community Forums

The official Challenger 2015 Div V Round 3 thread.

mr.paco

Excuse me Websmiles; What was the reason that Ozz's Ref Clock submission was blocked. You said:

Hello,

An HWBOT moderator, "websmile", has blocked one of your submitted scores. It has marked one of your submissions as 'insufficient verification'.

This was the reason the user gave:

verification link doesn�t work, sorry

You can view your result here:

Hello,

An HWBOT moderator, "websmile", has blocked one of your submitted scores. It has marked one of your submissions as 'insufficient verification'.

This was the reason the user gave:

You can view your result here:

http://hwbot.org/submission/2991583_...ranger_173_mhz [/Quote]

As far as I understand it, for a REFF Clock submission all that is needed a CPUz validation link. And I know for a fact that link was with the submission when it was made.

Could you please clarify this for me.

Thank you

Edited by mr.paco

• Administrators

He messed up the link - his fault, he obviously tried to insert it into an img window or whatever, it doesn´t work

attachment.php?attachmentid=3333&stc=1&d=1443651383

This is no valid link adress you can click on, it shows only apache server error - hope issue is clear now, I am off duty since 12 Minutes anyway^^

Edited by websmile

• Administrators

I checked more than 70 links today that all were correct, he can resubmit the result so he can save the points - for an appeal, contact Massman or Christian Ney, the rules say that results and screenshots especially on competitions can not be edited after end of competition, so for me he lost the competition points. I had to block dozens of results for 3ds with win8 or 10 because of missing fm links, this is no different - a link works or it doesn´t, if you forget it it is not different from messing it up according to the rules.

• Administrators

Yes, I checked and the result was 173Mhz - this doesn´t change the insufficient verification for the competition. Someone lost a comp and a whole division title today because he mixed up and submitted wrong screenshots, a pro ocer, and I could not accept this as well because he only showed correct screenshots when the competition was over, so I even checked with head of moderation and had to remove the scores. Please accept that you cannot always blame hwbot for your own faults, submitting a correct link adress at the form for this is not difficult, if you fail on this the only one to blame is yourself :)

• Administrators

This is no problem for me, maybe head of moderation accepts the appeal and re-adds sub to comp, I would be OK with this as well. But it is not in my power to change the "rules are equal for all" policy on competitions, so I can only judge according to the rules and for exceptions, appeal is only way to go :) - the points and the cup for the submission itself are not lost anyway, if Ozzie resubmits with correct link this will of course be valid for hwbot ranking.

hey guys, thanks for batting for me, ..this is what Classic Platforms team captains do and do it well along with everything else they do for their team

and michael, yes it was my fault, i just didnt know , and thanks for the patients with it with my team captains to try resolve it, i realise you have a hard job to do and many to look at and be correct in every decision you make for whatever, as it turns out it means 1st to 3rd in my case, and am sure in other cases too with place results , as ive never done this before on my own, i thought just do the banner and it would do the link too, anyway, congrats to topdog and all the other competitors in the comp for all the time and efforts to go their hardest and i can assure you this sub will never happen again, i learnt the hard way...........and eh topdog.............bet you cant beat that score and i dont care how cold you get it, but well done boys and we'll see each other in the next one

cheers ozz and CP...........................the best team and the best of blokes anyone could have the the pleasure of benching with or for

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply. I have been really busy lately.

I see and understand what happened. Websmile made the correct move, however I have checked the result back:

- This is not the first time I see the banner code instead of the link and I edit them when I see them (This one is for you mr.paco :D).

- It's not like the information or the link is missing, it's there, just not correctly.

Edited by Christian Ney

hey guys thanks..i was very happy for the 3rd spot, my first comp, i didnt click it right, thx for the work and effort from everyone, but it was legitimate, i just didnt know how to do it properly ..it wont be happening again for a cpuz link validation

cheers to all the competitors and great job ... well see you next time i hope

thx ozz