HWBOT Community Forums

Community Competition Task Force Initiative

Christian Ney

When you get in, you never get out! :D

At least a year I would say since some competition series have a duration of a year.

At the end of the month we will open the poll.

Think he ment more how much time you would be expected to spend for example during a month as a CCTF then how long you had to stay active as one?

I could help too! Been doing some stuff already on AMD's forum lately and I like this type of thing. I had an idea just now for for an epic competition, actually- but I digress. Definitely interested in becoming more of a part Hwbot's community!

(also, this is a cool way to bring people in on moderating, thanks for it!)

• 2 weeks later...

Since nobody has done so

What do I have to offer

A direct link between hwbot and the ocau/Australian community

A far knowledge of more modern amd hardware (especially APUs) which is actually quite fun despite the poor performance and is very tweakable

A huge interest in low end hardware and vmods (manly gpus) that I believe is great to gain experience most overclockers tend to lack these days

I suggest others do the same as it will give people a better idea what exactly they are voting for instead picking names they are familiar with

Good idea, newlife!

I have experience organizing and advertising overclocking events and competitions, both in person and online. I helped organize all of the OCN N2OC overclocking events, at Microcenters and at Mopar's place in Missouri. All have had an amazing turnout and been great for getting people interested in the hobby/sport.

I've been on staff at OCN and semi-staff here at the bot (I'm the guy who moves your FS threads and deletes spam from your user profile).

Most of my knowledge is from when I started (775) to current day but I have a passion for 1366 overclocking. Binning chips now :D

Finally, I'm quite active both on HWBot and OCN!

Fantastic idea Newlife!

My name is Lewis, I have a very broad collection of hardware on both Intel and AMD platforms raging from the Socket 462/478 days to the present day, so there are very few platforms I am unfarmilar with from the last 15 or so years.

I'm a captain at Team MLG and have been organizing private competitions for them as well as a UK bench meet in my very short time at the time. (more details of which will be on the bot as soon as it's finalized)

My main passions are also intels 775/771 and 1366 sockets as you can see in my profile, that's where most of my global and hardware points have come from. I am just recently starting to get into 3D too and have formed quite the collection of graphics cards, much to the disaproval of my housemates and bank account, so this will be my new venture soon. The reason being was that I wanted to create some 3D competitions for my team mates and I wanted to better know the platform that I was going to make them battle out with.

Of course as always I'm regularly available to find on the bot as well as OCN and MLG forums.

Hi guys...

I am not as Pro as the guys here but here we go...

I am Germán and I am from Colombia (South America). I started in the overclocking with AM3 socket...and after that jumped to Intel 2600k. I have not done any volt mod yet but I have plans to do soon for 8800 destruction competition on OCN.

I am part of the OCN team and part of the moderator team on Tom's hardware. You usually can find me in Tom's, OCN, here or a local forum called Laneros.

I would like to be part of the CTF for involve a little more the latin american community in the OC world.

Good idea, newlife!

I have experience organizing and advertising overclocking events and competitions, both in person and online. I helped organize all of the OCN N2OC overclocking events, at Microcenters and at Mopar's place in Missouri. All have had an amazing turnout and been great for getting people interested in the hobby/sport.

I've been on staff at OCN and semi-staff here at the bot (I'm the guy who moves your FS threads and deletes spam from your user profile).

Most of my knowledge is from when I started (775) to current day but I have a passion for 1366 overclocking. Binning chips now :D

Finally, I'm quite active both on HWBot and OCN!

Never heard of ya. :P

Fantastic idea Newlife!

My name is Lewis, I have a very broad collection of hardware on both Intel and AMD platforms raging from the Socket 462/478 days to the present day, so there are very few platforms I am unfarmilar with from the last 15 or so years.

I'm a captain at Team MLG and have been organizing private competitions for them as well as a UK bench meet in my very short time at the time. (more details of which will be on the bot as soon as it's finalized)

My main passions are also intels 775/771 and 1366 sockets as you can see in my profile, that's where most of my global and hardware points have come from. I am just recently starting to get into 3D too and have formed quite the collection of graphics cards, much to the disaproval of my housemates and bank account, so this will be my new venture soon. The reason being was that I wanted to create some 3D competitions for my team mates and I wanted to better know the platform that I was going to make them battle out with.

Of course as always I'm regularly available to find on the bot as well as OCN and MLG forums.

You either. :D