HWBOT Community Forums

USA vs Canada - Country Cup Signature Bet

xxbassplayerxx

I get none of the references ... Tim's? Moose? Coach Manning? :P

Tim's = Tim Hortons, a coffee chain that is found in pretty much every Canadian city over 25,000 people or so. Their coffee isn't that bad (if you use a ton of coffee and cream that is - a common term around here is either "Double double" or Four by four. This refers to how many "shots" of cream and sugar you want added in). Their doughnuts/donuts are "okay". I just wish they put as much money as they do for marketing.... Into the actual coffee!

Expect to see a LOT of Tim Horton's cups sticking out of LN2 pots in Montreal, even though there are at least two gourmet coffee companies practically across the street from the Montreal World Tour venue!!!

Moose are an animal within the country that are notorious jaywalkers along highways in federal parks, especially at night. Darn things weigh as much as a Corolla but don't obey street signs! :P

No idea who the coach is because I don't pay any attention whatsoever to sports. Here's how much I follow sports: I just found out (because I googled it) that my local CFL team won the Grey Cup. Insert golf clap here :P

Coach Manning = Payton Manning is actually an American Football Player on the position as Quarterback (more or less the team leader). Currently playing for the Denver Broncos, but this pic is older as he was playing for the Indianapolis Colts.

Nailed it. :cool: