HWBOT Community Forums

The official GIGABYTE Target OC Open Target thread.

Christian Ney

I have a question about rules of this competition.

I've started participating this competition as enthusiast, and submitted all stages in 2-4 core categories except #6. Country Cup made me join extreme league, and I cannot submit score in last stage now. Is it possible to add these subs manually, or the train is gone & I won't have a right to participate in lucky draw?

http://hwbot.org/submission/3070241_stingeryar_geekbench3___multi_core_core_i3_3227u_3674_points?recalculate=true

http://hwbot.org/submission/3070255_stingeryar_geekbench3___multi_core_core_i5_2400_7065_points?recalculate=true

Thanks!

I've started participating this competition as enthusiast, and submitted all stages in 2-4 core categories except #6. Country Cup made me join extreme league, and I cannot submit score in last stage now. Is it possible to add these subs manually, or the train is gone & I won't have a right to participate in lucky draw?

http://hwbot.org/submission/3070241_stingeryar_geekbench3___multi_core_core_i3_3227u_3674_points?recalculate=true

http://hwbot.org/submission/3070255_stingeryar_geekbench3___multi_core_core_i5_2400_7065_points?recalculate=true

Thanks!

interesting question. I stayed enthusiast during country cup couse of last stage in this comp being after CC ended but might have been unnecessary?

looking forward to an answear for future competitions :)

Thanks!

It's almost end of competition, and still no feedback...

Answer me, please!

We will announce the winners this week. Sorry for the delay, but moderators and staff are celebrating the end of the year holidays so things are moving a bit slower.

Thats totaly understandable but cant deny that Im looking forward to the update and true ranks between the persons that got the same amount of points in the ambient competitions ;)

We will announce the winners this week. Sorry for the delay, but moderators and staff are celebrating the end of the year holidays so things are moving a bit slower.

Softer meaning than "we are too drunk to do anything and we don't really understand the rules of competition that we made". :D

Just went back to work myself so I understand. Definitely looking forward to how things shake out.

Lanbonden, it has been great competing with you. I look forward to going head to head again in the future.

Drunk, I can neither confirm nor deny :celebration:

;) Cheers.

On the other hand, there was a terrible mistake and all my scores from X99 Geekbench are on Win10. I don't want to hide it. I figured it out a few hours before the end of stage 6 and that's why I let go with boost score in the last stage. But 4 and 5 stage was "hit the target" not "max out" - highest score, so the bug with Base Clock doesn't really matter. It took me too long to do it, so that's why I ask you to not delete these scores from stages 4 and 5. But if you insist to block it, at least give me a chance to participate in lucky draw.

Just went back to work myself so I understand. Definitely looking forward to how things shake out.

Lanbonden, it has been great competing with you. I look forward to going head to head again in the future.

The same. must say Im impressed that you didnt get crazy over hitting that stupid random geekbench target on more than one cpu!

The same. must say Im impressed that you didnt get crazy over hitting that stupid random geekbench target on more than one cpu!

It was definitely a pain and it bit me in the butt during the last round when I tried to divide my time between both divisions.

It looks like the standings for the 4 core comp. is corrected though, so hats of to you for the win. Still waiting on the results of the 2 core comp. to shake out but I remain hopeful that I was able to clinch that division.

X99,WIN10 and Geek don't match my friend. Rules are rules, I know how hard these target compos are, but we have to keep it fair for everybody. We all make mistakes, been there done that...

No problem. Rules are rules and we should respect it. I get it. So the consolation for me is that I kicked everyone's ass, even though all of you were really close and you did a really good job, too. :)

However the rules mean: “To enter the lucky draw, you must participate for all six targets in minimum 2 categories†and I participate with it, but I use wrong OS. :D

Edited by Nifir

• 2 weeks later...