HWBOT Community Forums

der8auer Delid Die Mate

der8auer

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roman sucks, this tool sucks /thread wait wut? how can "the community" twist even this into a negative

I know, it's driving me nuts, especially ocn, everyone in there trying to tell roman how to make it and what tools to use and how much to charge. This is so stupid. Companies charge $50 just for one delid and you can get this for unlimited delid's.

Nobody has any business to tell him how to make it or how much to charge. it's his product and idea and we should be really happy for him and support him as much as possible. I never saw anything like this before roman released it.

We always talk about stuff from our extreme world helping out the computer industry and this should be one of those times. because he had to delid so many cpu's for extreme oc he invented something that helps the entire pc community. I think this is awesome. And I wish him great success with his product.

Edited by Strong Island

There's really no need to defend your product or its pricing, Roman. I don't know why you keep bothering haha.

In the end, yours is the only on the market that allows for 100% infinite delids. As said before, the price is less than a third of the cost of a new CPU after a failed delid. In addition, the material used and build quality is solid.

If people want to print on for $10, fine. If they want to buy a printed one for $25, that's fine. If they want yours for 90, that's fine too.

Thanks for giving people who want to buy advanced tools the opportunity. I think we all too quickly forget about the difficulties of getting our hands on low quantity OC tools ...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

There's really no need to defend your product or its pricing, Roman. I don't know why you keep bothering haha.

In the end, yours is the only on the market that allows for 100% infinite delids. As said before, the price is less than a third of the cost of a new CPU after a failed delid. In addition, the material used and build quality is solid.

If people want to print on for $10, fine. If they want to buy a printed one for $25, that's fine. If they want yours for 90, that's fine too.

Thanks for giving people who want to buy advanced tools the opportunity. I think we all too quickly forget about the difficulties of getting our hands on low quantity OC tools ...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Exactly.

Broadwell works as well btw. Tested compatibility so far: Ivy Bridge, Haswell, Devils Canyon, Broadwell, Skylake.

Can confirm, my Broadwell i5-5675C looks like new and works like a charm after Roman delidded it and replaced the TIM. No scratchmarks, plus you would have to look very closely to see the silicone he used to glue the IHS back on. Of course he has a lot of practice.

Temperatures are about 12-15 degrees better than before, depending on overlock. :)

Wow that's not cool. At least the CPU is not damaged.

We will have 50 DDMs next week at Caseking. A lot more incoming within the next weeks :)

Have you found a distributor in the US yet?

Or can I buy one directly from caseking, and have it shipped to US?

Edited by bigblock990

Have you found a distributor in the US yet?

Or can I buy one directly from caseking, and have it shipped to US?

Working on the distribution but meanwhile you can order directly from Caseking if you want.

I have to check the shipping costs but I think it should be something around 100€ incl. shipping to the US.

If you are interested just shoot a mail to:

rhartung@caseking.de

I've already order Die-Mate from caseking but i'm waiting new supply arrive, so i decide to buy a 3d printed tool from an Italian shoop....

YwvKelEl.jpg

No need word just look the photo...

I wonder why almost everyone is so delighted about 3D printing (I mean generally)... from technological point of view it's a crap, 3d printed models only have good shape, strength is poor, precision too. I saw couple of models, printed on proffesional Stratasys machine, it took many hours to print them, and quality also was not good too.

In these applications, where some forces affect on construction, using 3d printed parts is a mistake. It's good to make covers, prototypes etc, but not stuff like this.