HWBOT Community Forums

Corsair Dominator GTX2 or any good Hyper

Gigelz

Yes, that's the usual price for GTX2. You can consider them rare and it's the highest Hypers bin ever. Binned for 1800 6-6-6 and 2250 8-8-8 1.65V

Noone will sell you GTX2 for $20-30 per stick :).

I have 3 sticks and people even asked me on PM if I sell them...

But I keep a pile of good Hypers for old-school benching :)

Edited by I.nfraR.ed

thanks for the answers ! i bought them from him :) now the search will hopefully have an end.

@I\.nfraR\.ed i need them for oldschool 775/1366 benching too. after a lot of binning, i´m tired. i think, it will be the right decision :)

Hope they will be good enough for you.

All my 3 sticks are very good, especially the first 2 I bought at launch.

Still my best Hypers to date and I have several SuperTalent 2200C8, 2000C8, Kingstons 2000C8, OCZ 2000C7, also had some Adata too, but sold long time ago.

i hope it too :) i binned around 50gb hyper from several brands in the last time. all of them are junk. only 6gb stt chrome 2000c8 and 3x1gb dominator 2000c7 are "good". the 1gb hyper sticks can do 1000+ 6-7-5 32M on 775 at around 1,78v, which is nice for high fsb benching and max. validations. the chrome kit can do 933 6-6-6 tight 32M at around 1,75v. also good, but i need 2gb sticks that can do 1000+ c6 at acceptable voltage. not 2v :D

• Thanks 1

Yes I did but with no bad intention.

When he hadn't taken the sticks after a few days I pm'd the seller with my offer of EUR350+shipping. He gave me a shipping price, I agreed and sent the cash.

Originally was going to pass on these sticks (I've got some kingston hypers that are ok...just ok, though) which is why I posted the heads up here for Gigelz. Then figured if he wasn't going to buy them, that I would. Caught me off guard when he posted that he was buying them as I already had something going with the seller at that point.

Replied to Gigelz pm in hopes of working something out amongst the 3 of us but seems like that's not happening. I feel bad about it but can't do anything about it at this juncture unless blabla wants to send me back my cash.

I sent blabla a message asking if he would be ok returning my cash and selling the sticks to Gigelz instead. It's now in blabla and Gigelz hands, I'm fine either way. Again...I'm the one that originally informed Gigelz that the sticks he'd been looking for were actually for sale here....if I wanted them that badly for myself, I wouldn't have bothered letting him know.

Edited by funsoul

My offer, 150€ this month and 200€ at 1. February. Otherwise its too expensive for me and we must see.

Yes you were the first but I can't wait for money don't know how long.

Fast payment = fast shipping so GTX2 goes to scbesterman.

• 3 weeks later...