HWBOT Community Forums

Calling all USA Overclockers! Map your location!

I created a map to help overclockers find each other! I know there have to be other people in or around Chicago that want to meet up and bench and I'm sure there are other people thinking the same thing...

Map your location with your HWBot/forum name and add the forums that you frequent and can be contacted through.

Let's get some awareness and some benching parties! :celebration:

Editable map here.

EDIT: Removed USA from title. Anyone can add him (or her :P) self.

Edited by Massman
  • Thanks 2

Nice! Can't wait to see when more people add themselves. Gotta be more folks in the ny/nj/pa area.

Thanks for getting this together bass

Btw...what's the xx on both sides of your nick? Do you only slappa when nekkid? Played the soundtracks for those 70's adult films? Only play at those special CES/AVN parties?

I was "straight edge" when I created my online persona back in the day... no drinking, drugs, etc. I still stay away from drugs but I drink like a fish these days :celebration: I hadn't intended to use the xx when I joined OCN, but regular ol' Bassplayer was taken. The guy never made a post and I asked the tip tops at OCN if they could deactivate his account and pass it over to me but that request was met with a resounding no :(

in east coast best coast

Lies!!

@xxbassplayerxx I added myself, only a simple one for my city & state tho.

Edit; hey bassplayer can you possibly fix mine? I'm in salem oregon, I forgot to put the forums I frequent.

If you could add them that'd be great, not sure if you can?

Here are the forums I frequent: Linustechtips / OCN / HWBOT / KPC

Edited by Lays

Lies!!

@xxbassplayerxx I added myself, only a simple one for my city & state tho.

Edit; hey bassplayer can you possibly fix mine? I'm in salem oregon, I forgot to put the forums I frequent.

If you could add them that'd be great, not sure if you can?

Here are the forums I frequent: Linustechtips / OCN / HWBOT / KPC

it gave me a url at the end where I can edit it for myself, if you have that you can change or add anything you want.

added myself for Long Island, NY, this is a really cool idea. I'm moving to a new house soon with a pretty big garage and room so it would be nice to get together and bench.

Hi all, was out of town for the holidays! Glad to see so many people have logged their locations :)

EDIT: @Bones

Same here - Forgot to do that before subbing the marker. If you could simply delete it I can redo the marker later with the info I needed to put in it myself.

Deleted!

Edited by xxbassplayerxx