HWBOT Community Forums

nvidiaforever2 - Core i7 6700K @ 5290MHz - 1867 marks XTU

raules009

this is really outrageous,i suggest someone with a clear mind look into this kind of contests because this is absurd.People on water cooling ofter bench higher than regulary folks on single-stages or refrigerants,a bit of common sense is always required but this situation is not about common sense,this is basically making fun of whole community

Guest george.kokovinis

same applies for Raul folks.

I have noted it in the past, I have made strong criticism of this garbage submissions, I have reported them, but NOBODY is interested.

These two folks ridicule our community and offend our brains with their "dirty dancing".

This garbage, if not stopped Immediately, will strongly discourage anyone from participating in any competition again.

Guest george.kokovinis
Honestly I am curious to see a "watercooling" pass XTU at 5.3Ghz with a 6700K...

For me it is impossible with positive temperature in idle!

I agree with Alex@ro !

I agree with Alex and Zwitty. Mockery.

Guest george.kokovinis

I most seriously make a suggestion.

Declare this competition invalid. Re-think from ground zero the rules for ambient temperature competitions and then re-organize them.

Guest george.kokovinis
Agree with you guys. Enthusiast league is filled with people with chillers & stuff. Feel sorry for the "real" enthusiast guys who have to compete with these people using regular water cooling.

If these people had balls, they'd move to Extreme league.

That is exactly what I told Raule in another thread.

Do you have balls ?

Go XOC.

But stop thinking we are all stupid.

I will shut up now, because if I really open up my mouth, I will say truths

that many at HWBOT will not like.

In any case, others have the responsibility to judge and decide.

But, WE have the right to criticize and decide if it is worth braking our hardware for a "presold" result".

There is a lot of impossible in that comp. I think the mods need a good look, especially at the chips doing 5.2-5.3 @ 1.6v+, would be very hard to keep at the temps they have. Mine at 4.9 hits 80 with delid, CLU, 1.52v and 20deg idle.

Not calling you out nvidia, just some scores, not just yours seem off. Very good score and efficiency though, however you managed to cool it.

For all who criticize Nvf =>

Just take a look on the top3 screen of the Stages 2 and 3. I see some Monster Vcore like 1.7V+ How is it possible with a simple water cooling ?? Even with liquid pro, you just can't handle that king of voltages.... So, Instead of bombarding NVF,watch around...

The question wasn't just on NVf, more aimed at all those running the same, it's not sustainable at what they have submitted.