HWBOT Community Forums

World Tour 2016 General Information

Massman

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, so for every event there is one winner and that one is given a free ticket for final? I assume this will be intense and obviously not equal opportunity for people in Europe vs other continents. Why don't you give the tickets proportionally to the number of overcloxkers in top 100 for every continent?

2 in Asia but none in Australia is very disheartening

Such a greatful news for next year amazing effort hwbot crew! did you consider any other location this year to Europe? Poitiers, France is very hard to get close international. Cebit in Hannover maybe?

Both Australia and Eastern Europe were on the map for this year's Tour, but in the end didn't make it because 1) there wasn't a suitable venue/event, or 2) the dates of a suitable event/venue collided with the general World Tour planning.

The World Tour is a really big challenge for us both in terms of logistics and economically, so we welcome every bit of help we get. What would help us a lot for planning the 2017 edition is to have local communities come to us with a venue/project. If you're already doing a workshop or extreme OC gathering it's easier to include it in the Tour :)

As for Poitiers: there is a direct train from the Paris CDG airport.

Wound up missing last year's due to a few reasons, so this year I'm definitely working on ways to be there!

EDIT: Any chance at two events for North America next time? I'm sure people on the west coast (especially in the US) would appreciate having a stop somewhere on the west coast!

Edited by WhiteWulfe

• Crew
"Each of the six Extreme Series winners from the HWBOT Tour events will be flown out to Germany" and it said 8 overclocker will be provided for unlimited LN2...

Is that means there will be 8 contestant? How to get the other 2 tickets?

Your name has to be Alva Hartung or Michal Mesotten...

We opt for the same appartment with that Mystery shower girl in it Roman :rolleyes:

Edited by Leeghoofd

We drive the brown bang bus again

I've seen too much internet and this sentence ruined me for the day

When will tickets for the North American stop in Montreal go on sale? There is no HWBot ticket option available on the LanETS website. Wait, finally found the eventbrite link.

We published the EventBrite and HWBOT X pages today. Just need to add them to the General Info post. :celebration: