HWBOT Community Forums

HWT North America 2016: Who's coming ?

Trouffman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very close to going, finalizing the hours at work.

I have an older dewar that I've never used and don't know what the seal is like but think it's either 30l or 50l. If I go I will flying in so can't bring it but will be in Chicago at some point the next two weekends, so any Chicago heads that are driving and would like an extra dewar, I can drop it off while I'm up that way.

• Crew

@filmbot : No worry we will have enought dewars already :)@marc0053 : Spot on ! let them find out .. mouhahahaha :evil:

@Wiggles5289 / @GtiJason : Hostel is close by : http://www.hostellingmontreal.com/2/home.hostel And most importantly, if you guys book a dormitory ( 4 / 6 or 10 people ) that will be a complete overclockers dormitory ;)

I can help you guys out if needed.

Looks like due to my vacation in June I won't be able to take Friday off and fly in Thursday night. Would it be worth it if I could fly in later Friday evening?

EDIT:

Guess what I'm saying will I miss all the fun stuff coming in that late? If not, I'll book today/tomorrow and tickets to confirm I would be going.

Edited by filmbot

• Crew

Hey filmbot!

So no problem to arrive on Friday evening actually, because the LanETS doors only technically open at 5pm on Friday.

We've got a little LN2 training at 7pm. and then the LN2 starts to flow.

Here is the schedule as it is right now: (left to right: Friday / Saturday / Sunday)

lanets-schedule.png

So basically, after we've done the LN2 training, its LN2 access all weekend until Sunday 4pm when it's packing time. the schedule says end of day 1 etc, thats only for the workshop. Overclockers can bench all night of course.

So you won't miss any of the fun arriving Friday evening at all :)

Looking forward to see you there!

Hey filmbot!

So no problem to arrive on Friday evening actually, because the LanETS doors only technically open at 5pm on Friday.

We've got a little LN2 training at 7pm. and then the LN2 starts to flow.

Here is the schedule as it is right now: (left to right: Friday / Saturday / Sunday)

So basically, after we've done the LN2 training, its LN2 access all weekend until Sunday 4pm when it's packing time. the schedule says end of day 1 etc, thats only for the workshop. Overclockers can bench all night of course.

So you won't miss any of the fun arriving Friday evening at all :)

Looking forward to see you there!

Perfect! Thank you so much for posting up the itinerary as well :nana:

I'll update the thread once I get everything together.

Looking to book everything today. Any update on sharing the hostel or should I go ahead and book a room?

EDIT:

Nevermind just went ahead booked flight, room and bought ticket. So I'm confirmed and looking forward to finally meeting some of you! :D

Edited by filmbot

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus Splave that image is burned into my eyeballs. I can't tell if he's eating it or vomiting it up.

Trouff I should have posted before, have been emailing with xyala. I'm in, but can't get there until late Saturday morning. So…

1. Who is going ? MrBreeze

2. World Tour or freestyle only ? World Tour

3. Who can assist for the OC Workshop ? Not me, sorry, arriving too late

4. Transport mode ? Bringing Dewar ? Driving but no dewar

5. Are you ready to share place / room for sleeping ? Already have hotel with GF so no sharing, sorry fellas :D

• Crew
Hi Trouffman, are we still reserving a few beds at the nearby hostel?

I'm still interested if so.

I confirmed with the Hostel that they till have bedrooms of 4 Beds still available for the 15 - 16 - 17 nights. About 135CAD/pers (all 3 nights with Breakfast)

It would be You + 3 others that need to confirm if they take this Hostel solution as well :

interested peopel were : @Wiggles5289 / @GtiJason / @Rasparthe

You can call them directly and book in a room of 4 people then others will just have to ask to be in the same room :)http://www.hostellingmontreal.com/2/home.hostel

Need any help, let me know or hit me on Skype : @Trouffman

• Crew
Not sure how appropriate this is for a non-FS thread, but anyone looking to potentially sell VGAs or DI/LN2 pots that will be here, shoot me a PM.

I have some hardware at Hom I would gladly sell for someone to abuse them :D (not having ln2 gear anymore.)