HWBOT Community Forums

Challenger 2016 Div I Round 1 Discussion

websmile

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For stage 1 how do make a XTU in 2000 with i7 (4770K / 4790K etc ..) to max 4/8 ???

facing the 5xxx i7 socket 2011?

It's totally impossible!

So unbalanced placement basis Advent begin!

This is not how HWBOT, will bring in new on the site!

It's DIV 1 FFS!!!! Quit moaning!!!!!

Challenger Series - ***"ROAD TO PRO"***

i.e, you need the hardware and ability to compete at this level!!!!

If you've not got the above then this comp isn't for you and stop whining about it!

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe,

Hwbot dumbed me here automatically with my 2600k. So no worries about getting lower scores, I think I have that covered. Even my 4.5GHz ain't anymore stable to run all benchmarks with old thermal paste.

So this is Ferrari division? Sorry I brought A lada and hammered a wooden rear wing wing on it.

okay - found it. why this would apply to a product already available at the retail level is hard to understand: "currently available in shops". My specific 6600KES was a lab test animal subjected to brutal punishment - hence it's very poor MHz per mV performance as can be seen in the blocked sub.

http://hwbot.org/submission/3128714_jpmboy_superpi___32m_core_i5_6600k_6min_18sec_674ms

Edited by jpmboy

• Administrators

ES are always not allowed for competition unless explicitly allowed, and due to the fact that we had generations on which engineering samples dominated, current generation ES are only allowed for Elite league. Sorry I had to annoy you by blocking results, but there was no room for interpretation

Edited by websmile

Do you have pll override enabled ?

I Have that now with latest BIOS (was supposed to be only Ivy-bridge microcode update). The feature list didn't mention that lots of new features so probably have to redo all tests at some point.

Basically motherboard now has PLL Overvoltage enabled, loadline calibration, static vcore etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Go to the eoc page, the "submissions" tab, scroll down and try to enter with the submit score button there

edit

please let me know if it works, if not I will make a task to add it

Edit 2 is it possible that you try to submit the screenshot under system picture?^^

Edited by websmile

I'm pretty sure I understand. From HWBot XTU doesn't give the option to attach a SS. I also tried submission from the competition page multiple times. I tried from work on two different browsers in Win7. I also tried from home with two different PCs one win7 the other Win8.1 and all of them give me the same problem. The submission page just won't open. I have always had problems with OCeSports submissions so I would submit from HWBot and link it to the comp. Works for most but XTU it would not. If XTU at HWBot had option to attach a SS then I would have been OK I think.