HWBOT Community Forums

TeamAU - 2x GeForce GTX 980 Ti - 680654 marks Aquamark

robbo2

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this was done using a legitimate hwbot allowed tweak available to everyone....?

No mods have queried you on this? Or if they have can mods please make a statement to the fact?

There's gonna be a lot of folks rebenching am3 soon if this 'tweak' is legit, especially where top scores have been unattainable due to am update from older versions.

So this was done using a legitimate hwbot allowed tweak available to everyone....?

No mods have queried you on this? Or if they have can mods please make a statement to the fact?

There's gonna be a lot of folks rebenching am3 soon if this 'tweak' is legit, especially where top scores have been unattainable due to am update from older versions.

I cannot understand the reasoning behind this post.

Do you give all your tweaks away & make them available to everyone.?

Edit:- I agree with Bassplayer.

Maybe the mods should verify it.

Whats hard to understand?? All this could be cleared up with the right screen shot, looks at dancops which is fine, looks at au, hmmm 6.2g for that score, really! The mods should ask/demand either for a proper sceen of the sub or if it is correct how it was done and assess if its legit otherwise it kinda takes the piss out of everyone else who has a passion for our hobby.

I cannot understand the reasoning behind this post.

Do you give all your tweaks away & make them available to everyone.?

Edit:- I agree with Bassplayer.

Maybe the mods should verify it.

Re-read my post (and newlife), I wasn't asking for this to be made public, only for mods to confirm the legitimacy of the submission in accordance with the benchmark rules, which when everyone is competing using the same rules / playing field is a pretty fair ask imo.

When a score is submitted and clock for clock is hugely different from the norm, and by norm i mean what is regarded as max efficiency subs, it does pose the question as to how the score was achieved.

Wasn't long ago somebody questioned Vince about a sub, simple answer was gpu bios, cool, no worries and congrats on the score. Doesn't need a public spectacle, mods can do this behind closed doors.

CPU score isn't an issue, well in keeping with other. GPU score is pretty mental though but i've just looked and noticed it's EVGA so could well be down to gpu bios. If its that simple then cool, i'm off to the EVGA store... ;)