• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

better to settle beef with a rap battle imo

fester pls

No homo?

def homo-implied

So this was done using a legitimate hwbot allowed tweak available to everyone....?

No mods have queried you on this? Or if they have can mods please make a statement to the fact?

There's gonna be a lot of folks rebenching am3 soon if this 'tweak' is legit, especially where top scores have been unattainable due to am update from older versions.

no no, thats not how hwbot works. we start a lynch mob, accuse everyone of cheating, start a flame war, and at no point does anyone ever thing to say, hey, maybe i should press the report button and move on with my life.

do you guys even use inspector? i bet its in there somewhere, perfectly legitimate and James is not at all required to share his tweak with anyone.

Whats hard to understand?? All this could be cleared up with the right screen shot, looks at dancops which is fine, looks at au, hmmm 6.2g for that score, really! The mods should ask/demand either for a proper sceen of the sub or if it is correct how it was done and assess if its legit otherwise it kinda takes the piss out of everyone else who has a passion for our hobby.

SO STOP WHINING AND F.UCKING REPORT IT

• Crew
James is not at all required to share his tweak with anyone.

The moderation team would like to know what is going on, so I wouldn't be too sure of your claim...

@ everybody in this thread. I would advise some of you to step down a tone or two. Maybe it's humor, sarcasm in your point of view, some might find it verbally aggressive and/or even arrogant. Think about it that English is not everybody's native language and your brilliant idea might get lost in translation. I guess I don't need to address specific people, assuming you know what you've written down... just chill and get of your high horse...

• Administrators

This reminds me very much of 01 a couple of years ago when someone posted enormous results bc he found a tweak and all wanted him to get hung because of cheating, he shared the tweak and it was legit, everyone used it then and his weeks of work were not of advantage for him.

To make it short, I see no reason this result should get blocked from my view, it only shows that lots of people today forgot how to tweak and don´t even bother to test themselves

Disclaimer: This is my personal opinion and I do not speak for any organization this time :P

This reminds me very much of 01 a couple of years ago when someone posted enormous results bc he found a tweak and all wanted him to get hung because of cheating, he shared the tweak and it was legit, everyone used it then and his weeks of work were not of advantage for him.

To make it short, I see no reason this result should get blocked from my view, it only shows that lots of people today forgot how to tweak and don´t even bother to test themselves

Disclaimer: This is my personal opinion and I do not speak for any organization this time :P

Well, that does spill over into a larger conversation, but this thread is not the place for it :)

Cool. That's all that was asked before all the bull started.

Well done to James for the run, the other 3 of you that got all excited, grow up and get your egos in check.

Being the adult that you are, maybe you should learn to use a language, unambiguously, to avoid confusions.

"Available to everyone" is an ambiguous sentence, that is open to many interpretations. And I admit my interpretation was not what you intended to say, but it could've been avoided if you were more specific in your post.

Whats hard to understand?? All this could be cleared up with the right screen shot, looks at dancops which is fine, looks at au, hmmm 6.2g for that score, really! The mods should ask/demand either for a proper sceen of the sub or if it is correct how it was done and assess if its legit otherwise it kinda takes the piss out of everyone else who has a passion for our hobby.

Well there is no obligation to show the right clocks in screenshots. It would be a nice thing to do, but it is not required.

Also, my edit, which was done before your post, clearly states that I'm all for mods verifying the tweaks & all.

Edited by rtsurfer

There were 7 people in the room when i did this score and nearly every one of them knows exactly how this works, its a standard everyday tweak guys chill lol

Its hard to believe, this same cycle has been going on for 10 years

We get some good score, people say its out of line and ask for it to be made public, hwbot staff approve, rinse repeat