HWBOT Community Forums

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I managed 4K 12-11-11 1T tight subs with a Trident Z 3200C14 kit that uses that newer layout on MSI Z270i board, so it doesn't seem to be chipset/platform limitation but rather mobo-specific.

...And I'm actually mad about this.  Random used kit I got off eBay like last year that I barely touched until recently.  

Testing some DDR4-32GB Kit Samsung B-Die Dual Rank. All kit can do great result on Maximus XII Apex!   1. Corsair Vengeance RGB 32GB 3200 CL16-18-18-36 1.35v This kit seems us

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Guys, I have a 5960x on water and I want to work on its efficiency (to boost my 3D physics) so I have some B-die coming for it. What mem clocks and timings should I be aiming for? If I can only do 3200 or so then can I run tight with less volts? What is a safe vdimm for daily use?

Thanks so much for your reply

I will test the 3600 C16, hoping it will run at 3200 14-14-14 and ~1.35v

Is this a good target for me or tighter? What about at 1.5v or so?

Thanks

Edited by aussie-revhead
Away to buy some of the new g.skill rgb stuff. What kits did you guys find best with the stock heatspreaders? Undecided whether to just grab a pair of 3200cl14/3600cl16 or go for 4kcl18/4266cl19

If you want to bin many kit better take 3200 c14 or 3600 c16/15. If not binning take 4133 or 4266.