HWBOT Community Forums

User liqmet

I have to bring this issue up.

User liqmet continuously reports old submission , without using at least common sense.

There where many other reported subs in the time between ...

But

This time he reported two 9+ years old submissions , from the bot tag era (the very 1st bot system in forums , if someone remembers ... )

These are 0 points submissions , with dead imageshack links.

What can i say ?

More work for the mods.

Should hwbot staff , perhaps consider disabling the report button of this user ???

He's tenacious isn't he? :P

I feel left out if I don't have at least 1 sub reported daily.

I have to bring this issue up.

User liqmet continuously reports old submission , without using at least common sense.

There where many other reported subs in the time between ...

But

This time he reported two 9+ years old submissions , from the bot tag era (the very 1st bot system in forums , if someone remembers ... )

These are 0 points submissions , with dead imageshack links.

What can i say ?

More work for the mods.

Should hwbot staff , perhaps consider disabling the report button of this user ???

nah just piss him off altogether for being petty and a time waster

• Crew

liqmet....liqmet.....liqmet...liqmet...liqmet....LIQMET!!!............................................

What I can say , I'm only human :D

Edit:this is a message to Liqmet, if you read this (In addition to reporting many submissions) , "the old submissions can not be blocked, but can be edited if applicable only"

Edited by Sweet

• Crew
@liqmet

PLEASE

Stop reporting results with no obvious reason

Especially the old and very old results.

The majority of old results from 2006,2007,2008,2009 ... have been checked by moderators.

Just an example.

You cant report such a result for missing photo or non-working links.

Read the rules and use common sense.

Use the report button wisely

Thank you

:)

@liqmet, remember that, missing photos or screens , they are missing in datanase long time ago. so all this submissions are checked.

links not working, because its old link, so all this olds sub. are checked.

Please stop with this attitude, if you see a data error such as bad mainboard - mems or microprocessor, that can be fixed, but the submissions old,.... they can not be blocked by lack of screen or bad link

Edit: Like Bob Dylan say....its for you....or its not for you...?, dont remember very well, must be my age :)

Edited by Sweet

• Crew

Bro, at this time 2011 there was a serious problem in the database HWBot, by which many screens were lost, is a problem of HWbot data base not prroblem of members , and it was not the only time

All staff of moderators know that

We look at each of the scores reported and corrected errors of hardware, but if there is no screen, that is impossible, we simply can not for lack of that element.

each of us take a lot of time in our lives to do this work, which would be easier if common sense were to be used in reports, so please take into account that the loss of screens, missing links and other trifles, are no problem of user. only in old submission, of course

Thanks for your ansewer

Edit, for your information, Sweet -Alex Vladimiro Korol- moderator since September of 2010 in HWbot i think, i'm old in Hwbot and for my age, Lives in Castelar - Buenos Aires - Argentina all my life, 59 years, my mother born in Italy Sicilia and my father born in Ucraine - Odessa, in 1919, I am happily married and have a daughter,so well.....sometimes im sweet and sometimes im crazy, many knows that :)

Edited by Sweet

WTF ! I got submissions reported that are almost a decade old ( yes that means 10 years in english liqmet ) , wtf it's going on with this Troll reporting my very very old submissions from 2007 -2008 :confused: , can someone and administrator or a moderator please ban this guy liqmet , he keep doing it on purpose eventhought it was explained in extreme detail by many moderators to leave alone those very old submissions. Alex talk to the other mods and let's stop this , he is abusing the system and it's not fair that you have to keep checking soo many legit old submission like you did with mine , as checked by moderator. liqmet Stop this now !

This would be an ongoing problem all the time not just with him but all over zealous new users.

If it could be done that all subs before say 2010 could have a watermark put on them saying Valid or where the CPU validation is normally it could say valid and a small HWBot icon that would stop them being reported.

Just an idea.

Yeah I just took at some at his subs. has he read the rules?

I just reported about 2 dozen subs of his that were way wrong. I could have reported a lot more if I was being anal.

If I get time I'll go through then all :P we all should, return the favor ;)

I like looking a subs. I tend to look at older ones a lot, but I can go through all his for a change haha

You just read that Johan reported his subs. :rolleyes:

This makes you no better than liqmet.

Adding extra mod work is just a dick move.

Well done liqmet , keep looking and reporting my old scores , bravo hijodeputa !

i see you do like to use photoshop and cheat your scores liqmet. I will check all of your scores myself . My turn to report your scores now ;) , i will have lots of fun with you since nobody in hwbot have done nothing and they don't seem to care..

Look here mods and please delete this results from this cheater liqmet:

photoshop screen, memory tab not shown , obviously this score is not valid score please block it. - liqmet`s HWBOT Prime score: 835.08 pps with a Athlon XP 1600+ (Thoroughbred) - hwbot rules - HWBOT Prime Benchmark Validation Regulations

subtest scores tab missing completely is not a valid score , 3dmark01 main information tab is completely blocked and the information settings blocked completely by overlapping score tab and cannot be seen , not a valid score please block it as per hwbot rules - liqmet`s 3DMark2001 SE score: 10791 marks with a Radeon HD 3650 (AGP, DDR2, 128bit) - hwbot rules - HWBOT 3DMark2001 SE Benchmark Validation Regulations

subtest scores tab missing completely , gpuz is not shown completely as it is blocked by overlapping 3dmark03 main tab and the information of gpuz cannot be seen . not a valid score please block it as per hwbot rules - liqmet`s 3DMark03 score: 8251 marks with a Radeon HD 3650 (AGP, DDR2, 128bit) - HWBOT 3DMark03 Benchmark Validation Regulations

This are just a few of your invalid scores that i randomly found , lots more incoming !

Edited by chispy

i see you do like to use photoshop and cheat your scores liqmet. I will check all of your scores myself . My turn to report your scores now ;) , i will have lots of fun with you since nobody in hwbot have done nothing and they don't seem to care..

Been reported before multiple times Angelo. :P

Been reported before multiple times Angelo. :P

I did not know that my old friend , thanks for letting me know :celebration: , moderators need to block those Liqmet submisions that i posted links and all asap , as per hwbot rules those subs are not valid !

Edited by chispy

In a way he is becoming his own worst enemy.

Yes Johnathan he has , i just do not understand why he keeps doing it , abusing the system and aggravating all users :o , hwbot needs to take action and do something asap before an all out war starts , this problematic user and his crazy , erratic abusive behavior has been going on for a very long time , this tread was open almost 10 months ago and nothing has been done by hwbot. @Massman , @Richbastard , @Christian Ney please do something about it.

Edited by chispy