HWBOT Community Forums

User liqmet

WR? It looks stupid and pointless, when i enter from Pentium 4 3.4Ghz >3dmark05 i see a stranger therefore, i'm doing a report for true sub , in return I get a lot request and idiot`s answers. On guess about the dates, which is 5.05.12 for aquamark and cpu i`m also did not receive an answer, e.g.: https://hwbot.org/submission/1022709 w/ another link, but date old!

Unfortunately, with the advent of the new mail, I do not have emails from CN and nothing know about the dates!

And so here are 4 pages of stupid remarks that are corrected. It`s uncool.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Liq-met said:

WR?

It looks stupid and pointless, when i enter from Pentium 4 3.4Ghz >3dmark05 i see a stranger therefore, i'm doing a report for true sub , in return I get a lot request and idiot`s answers. On guess about the dates, which is 5.05.12 for aquamark and cpu i`m also did not receive an answer, e.g.: https://hwbot.org/submission/1022709 w/ another link, but date old!

Unfortunately, with the advent of the new mail, I do not have emails from CN and nothing know about the dates!

You are a masterpiece

The one and only.

㊗️

P.S.

If that famous "red button" really exists ... can somebody please press it :D

I believe it's an emergency ?

@richba5tard @Leeghoofd

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Liq-met said:

WR? It looks stupid and pointless, when i enter from Pentium 4 3.4Ghz >3dmark05 i see a stranger therefore, i'm doing a report for true sub , in return I get a lot request and idiot`s answers. On guess about the dates, which is 5.05.12 for aquamark and cpu i`m also did not receive an answer, e.g.: https://hwbot.org/submission/1022709 w/ another link, but date old!

And with this he's now called everyone, including staff that's posted in this thread from the quoted post back "Stupid" which amounts to insult.
The very definition of "Uncool".

I can only speak for myself but it's high-time to end this.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, yosarianilives said:

W8, I thought he'd been banned long before this, the fuck is he doing still here? Someone IP ban berfore this iossue contibnures

I believe he was before and obviously didn't learn or care - This will continue until he's gone for good.

In this thread you can see the change in his "Avatar" and how it's the same name but spelled a tad differently with the same crap going on from him.

? pmsl, is that all you blokes have to do is worry about and chase this dicklips ? seriously, i thought you guys were better than that,

how bout you do some benching instead ??, instead of yapping on with crap that should just be ignored  ??

bot will deal with it, not you blokes

Edited by ozzie

Guest Wasmachineman_NL
On 7/4/2019 at 5:45 AM, ozzie said:

? pmsl, is that all you blokes have to do is worry about and chase this dicklips ? seriously, i thought you guys were better than that,

how bout you do some benching instead ??, instead of yapping on with crap that should just be ignored  ??

bot will deal with it, not you blokes

Seems legit, if Hwbot staff wanted to deal with this retard reporting old submissions they would have banned him a long time ago.

Edited by Wasmachineman_NL

7 hours ago, Wasmachineman_NL said:

Seems legit, if Hwbot staff wanted to deal with this retard reporting old submissions they would have banned him a long time ago.

do you think i care what you say ?, the answer is no !!!!!!! but the question is this

you seem to know a lot about him with 11 posts , when you say this ????

if Hwbot staff wanted to deal with this retard reporting old submissions they would have banned him a long time ago.

and for limited bot poss  "on this account"

cmon , spill it , i think you already have  lol

Edited by ozzie