HWBOT Community Forums

SS, Pots and dewar

dumo

pm sent on gpu pot and mem pots

dumo please disregard message .. with changes on hwbot i figured i would need to use sub zero to compete but i have decided against it . thanks and good luck

Edited by sunset1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
DUMO, I PAID YOU FOUR WEEKS AGO. I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM NOR HAVE YOU ANSWERED MY MESSAGES SENT BY PM, PHONE, FACEBOOK ETC. WE HAVE THE SAME BANKS THATS HOW I PAID YOU DO YOU THINK I DON'T HAVE ALL YOUR INFORMATION. PLEASE RESOLVE THIS ISSUE IMMEDIATELY OR I WILL REPORT THE QUICKPAY TRANSACTION AS FRAUD!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

We split your money thanks again!

He messaged me on march 28th asking how I thought he should package the SS but thats it, I thought he was moving to Florida or something sold his restaurant. I dont think he needs to steal anyones money but can understand the frustration of the guys missing their goods they paid for.

Hate to get involved in something I have nothing to do with but will reach out to him because this is silly.

STILL WAITING, A WEEK AGO DUMO APPOLIGISED AND SAID HE WAS SENDING IMPACT VII RIGHT AWAY AND GETTING SPLAVE AND TEAMATES TO HELP PACK AND SHIP UNDER-THE-ICE MONSTER SINGLE STAGE! HEARD NOTHING SINCE

CAPS LOCK MEANS SRS BSNS.

Just kidding... Hope Dumo can resolve this ASAP. Sounds kinda like Dimas :eek:

I've known Dumo/Roy for years now. He's always been an honest guy and although there have been times when he's been slow to ship, I've always gotten everything he promised. If past experience counts for anything, he'll fulfill his end of the deal, can just take him a little while. I ordered something, too so we're all in the same boat.

I've known Dumo/Roy for years now. He's always been an honest guy and although there have been times when he's been slow to ship, I've always gotten everything he promised. If past experience counts for anything, he'll fulfill his end of the deal, can just take him a little while. I ordered something, too so we're all in the same boat.

That's what it seems like when you talk to him, he sounds like he's not trying to screw anyone over and I tend to believe him. It's just frustrating because the only request I had is to be kept in the loop and that has not happened. If there really is a reason he can't communicate with the real world why not tell the person your currently doing business with and in debt to. I get that, but I also get that we both live in the US and we are lucky enough to be given basic rights, so even if he was in jail or something he could still contact me after a few days. Either way thank you to anyone who cares enough to post/help

On a lighter note

DQDYmJp.png

I have known Roy for few years now ,straight up dude ,give him another week bro

That's what I hear, he's a good guy. Sounds sincere on the phone but lack of contact is what's frustrating. I bought this SS to compete in G.Skill comp as well as an Impact VIII, already binned some fantastic mems but have no way to compete. LN2 budget has been sucked dry, I have a 20l I was going to fill one time because it costs $50.43 to fill... after trying cpu and mems on SS first. I paid for this on February 28th, I was expecting to have it sometime in March, when April appeared on the calendar is when the frustration kicked in. I feel like I should have stuck to my original plan and went to HWBot Tour stop in Canada instead

Dude time to stop buying computer parts and upgrade the phone lol

Haha, I knew that was coming. It's just a work phone, I switched to the cheapest phones I could find after I broke 3 i phones in 7 months while at work. I've got a nice android phone for nights and weekends :)

Impact vii and Pi memory arrived today, dumo had mentioned he had the MB when we first talked. These are extra items for my inconvienece that I did not pay for. So thank you for this, quick test on air shows these are the best 17600CL7-2GBPID I've owned. 2666c8 loud bin tight under 1.9v, first boot.