HWBOT Community Forums

-> Validated score still wrong? Let us know here

yes the validation is ok, but it with posted in the bad category of processor, it with a x3 720 Black Edition and it with poster in normal X3 720 and Black Edition.

Moreover, it to mark 3912.9 MHz whereas its validation CPU-Z and of 3919.81 MHz.

And to finish, it with a core Deneb whereas the x3 720 with a core heka.

Hello

Would you please inform the user of this and move to 9800 GT category

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=887399

He has submitted into the 9800M GT when it should be a 9800 GT desktop GPU.

He is using a E8400 + Gigabyte desktop board. Plus does he need to provide more proof in this submissions ? I did not think a screen of just the score was enough

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.hwbot.org/forum/showpost.php?p=32830&postcount=486

Nothing happened yet.

Some goes for this one, which was mentioned by u22 (thx ;) ) in this thread. I reported it already, too. See, neither I open threads for trivial requests as so much other guys do immediately (and get an answer asap unfortunately...), nor I annoy moderators somewhere else. But this official modest way leads to nothing and I have no idea what else to do.

i reported those that didn't show resolution..as it was covered. i have the same mistakes months ago. which chispy reported. it was rightly done. it wasn't retaliation.

if i or anybody find incomplete screenshots i will report it.

chispy on the otherhand reports cheating. high clocks are possible with watercooling he should know that.

Thanks massman and jmke

sorry to bother you...you guys have a lot of job to do.

Keep benching :)

HWbot rules :)

Non-suspicious scores won't (or at least shouldn't) get blocked if minor details are missing - like resolution and/or CPUZ memory tab.

Basically, this just creates more work for the mods - and less time to moderate scores that have REAL issues.

so true...chispy started this shit april 09 man......missing resolution ......no subtests...i'm like WTF

now i report his scores...now. look at my profile LOL