HWBOT Community Forums

-> Validated score still wrong? Let us know here

Hey i cant submit either, i get " Oops. Something went wrong.

We could blame this on you but it`s most likely our crappy coding skills. You could try again or nudge our developpers for fixing this. "

Ive tried 10 times... boring.

Whats going on? thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Crew
What do you want to submit? A normal result, or to a competition?

PJ , already solved, Fire Strike (not extreme) Oops is when...you upload without the ORB link in top 20

Hare Krishna

Edited by Sweet

• 6 months later...

Hey,

first, excuse my bad englisch, dont use it for conversation for long...

Second, dont know if i'm in the right sub forum... Sry :)

Have a little question. Have problems with cpu-z, when i try to open a second tab i allways get errors and most of the fields are blank. Tryed everything, but it's like playing lottery. With less chances... :) Wanna ask if its ok when i use memset for the ram informations???

With kind regards

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi over the weekend, I submitted 4 different scores. Each of them got a gold cup for the CPU but I have been awarded no points for the submissions.

the submissions fro single and multicore geekbench 4, Cinebench 2003 and PCmark10. None of them are on the beta list as far as I am aware.

All the submissions sat for a number of hours without anything happening. I hit the recalculate button and it calculated the global and hardware rankings but I have not received the hardware scores for the gold cups. Could you please take a look and resolve?

Thanks in advance

GTBTK`s Geekbench4 - Multi Core score: 14310 points with a Core i7 4770HQ

GTBTK`s Geekbench4 - Single Core score: 4307 points with a Core i7 4770HQ

GTBTK`s Cinebench - 2003 score: 3090 points with a Core i7 4770HQ

GTBTK`s PCMark10 score: 3400 marks with a Core i7 4770HQ

Hi over the weekend, I submitted 4 different scores. Each of them got a gold cup for the CPU but I have been awarded no points for the submissions.

the submissions fro single and multicore geekbench 4, Cinebench 2003 and PCmark10. None of them are on the beta list as far as I am aware.

All the submissions sat for a number of hours without anything happening. I hit the recalculate button and it calculated the global and hardware rankings but I have not received the hardware scores for the gold cups. Could you please take a look and resolve?

Thanks in advance

GTBTK`s Geekbench4 - Multi Core score: 14310 points with a Core i7 4770HQ

GTBTK`s Geekbench4 - Single Core score: 4307 points with a Core i7 4770HQ

GTBTK`s Cinebench - 2003 score: 3090 points with a Core i7 4770HQ

GTBTK`s PCMark10 score: 3400 marks with a Core i7 4770HQ

None of those benchmarks are eligible for points they'll still get you a rank and earn cups and medals if in top 5 though.

None of those benchmarks are eligible for points they'll still get you a rank and earn cups and medals if in top 5 though.

I was aware that the beta benchmarks were not scored. Cinebench 2003 and the two geek bench versions are not beta and listed with posting rules.

How can you tell the difference between point scoring Benchmarks and non point scoring ones before posting a benchmark?

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

Well we can't check all cpu-z submissions for valid cpu speed, same with all other regular submissions done per day... With competitions all scores are checked, but not daily submissions. That would be a full time job,. Report if you find irregularities

I've done that , a while ago

http://hwbot.org/submission/3608861_hyperhorn_cpu_frequency_pentium_g4560_3606.82_mhz

• Administrators

May I ask why you see the score as bugged? With newer generations we have a lot of fluctuation at cpu speed reading, it can vary up to 5-10 mhz at identical bclk settings. This is annoying but also a fact which can be not even fixed by disabling spread spectrum

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, websmile said:

May I ask why you see the score as bugged? With newer generations we have a lot of fluctuation at cpu speed reading, it can vary up to 5-10 mhz at identical bclk settings. This is annoying but also a fact which can be not even fixed by disabling spread spectrum

I assume because it's what stands between him and a gold.

10 hours ago, websmile said:

Michael

It's not like other common cases of cpu speed fluctuation.

For this exact score you have to recall , which is the absolute max bclk for this gen motherboards.

Many can reach the 102.9 spot

A few can reach a bit more , like 102.95 and even less can reach 102.98

But none (in my opinion) can overcome the 103 barrier and maintain stability to do a validation.

That is the case here.

delly and hyperhorn have the exact same bclk , but their core speed validations are different ... that's why i assume that hyperhorn's score is not correct.

Now

If hwbot tells me that , in cpu-z validations , we accept the core speed validation (as shown) ... and we do not take into consideration the bclk (or fsb) and multiplier reports ...

I will accept it , and move on.

Please consider , that i am not talking in general

I am talking about certain cases , with known limitations.

• 1 year later...

dear all.

my first post as novice overclocker :) 

I`m trying to avoid a new topic.

my system is here https://valid.x86.fr/729f5p

issue is motherboard 

Model    CFL Freed_CFS
Socket    Socket 1440 FCBGA

when submitting a score with xtu profile, I`m getting error with model named listed above (CFL freed cfs)

according to acer official forum, my motherboard name is NB.Q3M11.002 or NB.Q3M11.004 (can't figure out 1050 layers)

how can I have hwbot recognised my mobo using xtu profile ?

thank you so much in advance !!!

https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/668707#Comment_668707

htd6t07gtxcs.jpg

• 1 year later...

I have a Question, before adding About 30 scores.

I have a HP Laptop with an i3 8145U and 16GB dual channel RAM.

The Problem is cpuz only Posts that there are 16GB RAM but does not show the Timings. Would that be an invalid score? and if yes, is there an oppertunity to solve this Problem.

Already tried single channel and different cpuz versions.

I mean can I run an other Programm to list the Timings?

Or is it even necessary to be valid?