HWBOT Community Forums

-> Validated score still wrong? Let us know here

I have testet some Programms. I found that HWinfo works best for taking screenshots. Aida takes to much space. I have a sample.

Tell me if this is ok. I have another Laptop with the same issue. both are togehther about 70 Scores and about 350 Points worth, so it would matter to me.

math.png

Edited by Sir_Nobs_of_rone_II.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2021 at 12:45 AM, Leeghoofd said:

No clue what you are talking about... you wan to edit the score and now it requests a 3dlink ?

link only for WR , not ?

• Crew
3 hours ago, Ximi said:

link only for WR , not ?

Maybe check out the rules first, I guess you will be surprised....

3 hours ago, cbjaust said:

first entry I forgot the background so this can be removed from the comp if can be bothered (I put up a slightly better score with the correct background already)

https://hwbot.org/submission/4692305_cbjaust_7_zip_xeon_w3570_23922_mips

thanks

Removed

• Thanks 1

Ok, so I have a question. Recently I put my Asus M2N-SLI DELUXE out of the storage box. I spent about half a day to do this score. But always says "REJECTED"! Can I upload this score to HWBOT? I was trying to see FSB, but no luck. Only CPUz 1.4 to 1.6 or 1.7 I think can read FSB. Newer versions only shows CPU Frequency. I'm glad that the CPU freq is shown!  So here is valid in question:

https://valid.x86.fr/0dla32

Well I tried the win98 version. I actually tried everything! I have validation files from 3 different versions of cpuz. Can I contact CPU-z directly by e-mail or something? I have even recorded a short video and have a few screenshots showing timmings scaling the FSB frequency. I tried to play around with cpuz.ini - no go. So what to do with these old gear, that I can't validate? :(

//edit

here is another valid from this platform. I have even installed all the drivers and played every option in BIOS, but no go. But now I have now the knowledge to reproduce the score.

Edited by ludek

Wow, thanks. This is interesting, because I tried to install the nV drivers for chipset. Will try next weekend. Thanks!

//edit

I remember that before installing DRVs I had 3 devices in device manager with no driver. After installation I had still one without driver. So next time I'll install every single driver...

Edited by ludek

Hmm, just rechecked. I don't think that 7-Zip even uses a decimal point here. The score is just completely bugged.

@Sir_Nobs_of_rone_II. Did this happen once? Or reproducible (each time)? Also can you try without BenchMate? Just use the parameters from the command line in the bench dialog. You find the 7-Zip bench in the apps folder of your BM install.

I think I found the culprit: It's a bug in the 32 bit version of BenchMate's driver.

The 32 bit version will be removed starting with BenchMate 0.11. It's just too much effort to test all the different combinations of OS versions and 32/64 bit and I don't have the necessary resources.

• 1 month later...