HWBOT Community Forums

-> Validated score still wrong? Let us know here

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

Well we can't check all cpu-z submissions for valid cpu speed, same with all other regular submissions done per day... With competitions all scores are checked, but not daily submissions. That would be a full time job,. Report if you find irregularities

I've done that , a while ago

http://hwbot.org/submission/3608861_hyperhorn_cpu_frequency_pentium_g4560_3606.82_mhz

• Administrators

May I ask why you see the score as bugged? With newer generations we have a lot of fluctuation at cpu speed reading, it can vary up to 5-10 mhz at identical bclk settings. This is annoying but also a fact which can be not even fixed by disabling spread spectrum

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, websmile said:

May I ask why you see the score as bugged? With newer generations we have a lot of fluctuation at cpu speed reading, it can vary up to 5-10 mhz at identical bclk settings. This is annoying but also a fact which can be not even fixed by disabling spread spectrum

I assume because it's what stands between him and a gold.

10 hours ago, websmile said:

Michael

It's not like other common cases of cpu speed fluctuation.

For this exact score you have to recall , which is the absolute max bclk for this gen motherboards.

Many can reach the 102.9 spot

A few can reach a bit more , like 102.95 and even less can reach 102.98

But none (in my opinion) can overcome the 103 barrier and maintain stability to do a validation.

That is the case here.

delly and hyperhorn have the exact same bclk , but their core speed validations are different ... that's why i assume that hyperhorn's score is not correct.

Now

If hwbot tells me that , in cpu-z validations , we accept the core speed validation (as shown) ... and we do not take into consideration the bclk (or fsb) and multiplier reports ...

I will accept it , and move on.

Please consider , that i am not talking in general

I am talking about certain cases , with known limitations.

• 1 year later...

dear all.

my first post as novice overclocker :) 

I`m trying to avoid a new topic.

my system is here https://valid.x86.fr/729f5p

issue is motherboard 

Model    CFL Freed_CFS
Socket    Socket 1440 FCBGA

when submitting a score with xtu profile, I`m getting error with model named listed above (CFL freed cfs)

according to acer official forum, my motherboard name is NB.Q3M11.002 or NB.Q3M11.004 (can't figure out 1050 layers)

how can I have hwbot recognised my mobo using xtu profile ?

thank you so much in advance !!!

https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/668707#Comment_668707

htd6t07gtxcs.jpg

• 1 year later...

I have a Question, before adding About 30 scores.

I have a HP Laptop with an i3 8145U and 16GB dual channel RAM.

The Problem is cpuz only Posts that there are 16GB RAM but does not show the Timings. Would that be an invalid score? and if yes, is there an oppertunity to solve this Problem.

Already tried single channel and different cpuz versions.

I mean can I run an other Programm to list the Timings?

Or is it even necessary to be valid?

I have testet some Programms. I found that HWinfo works best for taking screenshots. Aida takes to much space. I have a sample.

Tell me if this is ok. I have another Laptop with the same issue. both are togehther about 70 Scores and about 350 Points worth, so it would matter to me.

math.png

Edited by Sir_Nobs_of_rone_II.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Ximi
On 2/18/2021 at 12:45 AM, Leeghoofd said:

No clue what you are talking about... you wan to edit the score and now it requests a 3dlink ?

link only for WR , not ?

• Crew
3 hours ago, Ximi said:

link only for WR , not ?

Maybe check out the rules first, I guess you will be surprised....

3 hours ago, cbjaust said:

first entry I forgot the background so this can be removed from the comp if can be bothered (I put up a slightly better score with the correct background already)

https://hwbot.org/submission/4692305_cbjaust_7_zip_xeon_w3570_23922_mips

thanks

Removed

• Thanks 1

Ok, so I have a question. Recently I put my Asus M2N-SLI DELUXE out of the storage box. I spent about half a day to do this score. But always says "REJECTED"! Can I upload this score to HWBOT? I was trying to see FSB, but no luck. Only CPUz 1.4 to 1.6 or 1.7 I think can read FSB. Newer versions only shows CPU Frequency. I'm glad that the CPU freq is shown!  So here is valid in question:

https://valid.x86.fr/0dla32

Well I tried the win98 version. I actually tried everything! I have validation files from 3 different versions of cpuz. Can I contact CPU-z directly by e-mail or something? I have even recorded a short video and have a few screenshots showing timmings scaling the FSB frequency. I tried to play around with cpuz.ini - no go. So what to do with these old gear, that I can't validate? :(

//edit

here is another valid from this platform. I have even installed all the drivers and played every option in BIOS, but no go. But now I have now the knowledge to reproduce the score.

Edited by ludek