HWBOT Community Forums

Enthusiast league

Guest george.kokovinis

Guest george.kokovinis

What am I missing ? Lol:banana:

Have the servers gone bananas or Pieter found a new formula ?

Check out the enthusiast league ranking ...

Nice. I want to lose points so that I will be first.

Or the Earth became flat:p

Guest george.kokovinis

I know...

It is ok there.

Check the front page. It is really funny.

Two hours back first was someone from Brazil with 57.2 points.

Ahhh...electrons are moving so fast that they crashed with each other. Lol...

Guest george.kokovinis
There are still some problems, I checked profiles, some people seem to have lost league rank at wall, and similar stuff. Will make an internal task to check this

:)

• Administrators

The problem is caused by the introduction of a new league that is planned due to lots of requests to make rankings more transparent and more just for people. It might be annoying now, because the implementation is not that easy, but it will be progress, so I ask for patience and kindness on this, it will be a good surplus to hwbot in the end :). We are simply a bit too fast at database work with this now so EL is a bit messed up and some people have a "floating" league status, it will be fixed asap

Guest george.kokovinis
The problem is caused by the introduction of a new league that is planned due to lots of requests to make rankings more transparent and more just for people. It might be annoying now, because the implementation is not that easy, but it will be progress, so I ask for patience and kindness on this, it will be a good surplus to hwbot in the end :). We are simply a bit too fast at database work with this now so EL is a bit messed up and some people have a "floating" league status, it will be fixed asap

New league ?

Any more info Michael ?:)

Guest george.kokovinis
Announcement will come soon, not much more to say atm, it is better to wait for this than me spreading incomplete information

Absolutely correct:)