HWBOT Community Forums

Old School is Best School Season 2 Round 3 Discussion

websmile

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finaly recived my tube of conducting glue/paint from ebay to get going after 4 long weeks of waiting and its not working.. the conducting pain isnt conducting at all :(

http://www.ebay.com/itm/401030215983?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Get something proven to work.

I prefer good old Permatex Quick Grid (rear window defogger repair kit).

Get something proven to work.

I prefer good old Permatex Quick Grid (rear window defogger repair kit).

I had a packade of that during the socket A time but thats long gone, tried to get away cheap this time and it failed badly.. time to see what I can find in the stores around here instead now. Some car repair company must have something like that Pemratex atleast.

How can you increase voltage on these old GPU's I use riva tuner for the core and memory but I'm new to riva tuner I can't find where it does the voltage.

There is no software tuning (for the voltages) here.

You need to hardware mod them.

• Administrators

No option, for a few cards were plugins you can google that made voltage increase possible. But on old series like 4,5 and 6 for example, there was no way to increase volts anyway with software, only possibility for this would be hard mod with soldering or maybe pencil mod, not sure the latter is practicable on geforce4

@TASOS Ninja :P

Hi,

i can't find my submissions in the Ranking and i have no mail why. It's a nice competition and i try to beat, but it´s hard to beat someone, who tweaks with 3doverrider.

EDIT:

Thanks for mailing me - i will rebench with CPU-Z MEM

Edited by kampfschaaaf

• Administrators

It is always better to check the rules if you are unsure before the bench, I do this myself sometimes

I made a precheck and had to remove some scores, I gave reason at report to everyone who was hit by this

Edited by websmile

I have a big problem, or actually two problems. I can't seem to submit my scores in wprime or 3dmark01. I have tried on both my competition setup, and my every day use desktop.

I get 404 not found in wprime whether it opens in firefox or IE. 3dmark01 gives me an error message stating that the server did not reply with any information/fault.

This sucks big time, since I have made a seriously good OC on my ti4600 @ 371/782 mhz and my cpu is running at 2850mhz.

-->websmile

It is not the hwbot or oc-esports pages that I get 404 on, well I just did on my work laptop, but the submit buttons themselves in wprime and 3dmark01. I guess it is something with my internet connection, but I can't figure out what. I won't be able to have top 20 ranking if I am not able to submit the scores to get the compare URL's.

I'm sad :-(

I will have to try again when I'm home. On my work computer the "submit" button in wprime opens the page for submitting to hwbot, but I do not get the compare URL. This is the same problem I have at home.

Are you guys able to get the compare links in wprime and 3dmark01 when pressing the submit buttons?