HWBOT Community Forums

HWBot Prime 2016 Tweak

i so far found 112 to be best. has anyone found a better one. man sometimes benching is frustrating. i was benching 6100 at 6.5ghz last night but couldnt beat #1 score. has anyone found better than 112. i tested a bunch last night

I did a test today still with 107 to see if i could break 8,000 which i did.. will try 112 and let you know Strong how it goes.. wow, 6.5 I3, nice :)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
Thank you guys ! I will test that soon :)

Edit: With this version of Java, we can't save the validation file ??

I should have listened to this. But I only had trouble with 122. I was testing a few different versions last night and I got such a sick score with 122, 8300 with 6700k, I got so excited but then I couldnt save the file. I was so mad.

Well, it can work.. theres some libaries missing/inaccessible in the newer java 9 builds. You need JAXB and JAF to be able to save datafiles. For java 9 compatibility hwbot prime needs an update unless you want to use external libraries and run from command line.

@Massman is it allowed to use these external libraries to bench or are we gona have to wait for an update of hwbot prime?

Well, it can work.. theres some libaries missing/inaccessible in the newer java 9 builds. You need JAXB and JAF to be able to save datafiles. For java 9 compatibility hwbot prime needs an update unless you want to use external libraries and run from command line.

@Massman is it allowed to use these external libraries to bench or are we gona have to wait for an update of hwbot prime?

Any guide how to do it? Maybe i can do testing, as for now i stuck on JRE9 112 which is last version that support saving.

these libraries are in all previous java builds, so i don't think there are any problems with adding them.

I agree with you :D

Any guide how to do it?

tl:dr https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45025086/hwbot/HWBotPrimeFor9.zip, extract and double click run.cmd

get activation.jar out of JAF 1.1 from Java Archive Downloads - Java Platform Technologies

get jaxb .jars from lib folder, downloaded from https://jaxb.java.net/2.2.11/

place jars in same folder (need hwbotprime-0.8.3.jar, activation.jar, jabx-api.jar, jaxb-core.jar, jaxb-impl.jar)

create file run.cmd or run.bat with contents:

start javaw -cp .\* org.hwbot.bench.BootStrap

double click run :)

if you still can't save datafiles, replace javaw with java to see the errors

tl:dr https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45025086/hwbot/HWBotPrimeFor9.zip, extract and double click run.cmd

get activation.jar out of JAF 1.1 from Java Archive Downloads - Java Platform Technologies

get jaxb .jars from lib folder, downloaded from https://jaxb.java.net/2.2.11/

place jars in same folder (need hwbotprime-0.8.3.jar, activation.jar, jabx-api.jar, jaxb-core.jar, jaxb-impl.jar)

create file run.cmd or run.bat with contents:

start javaw -cp .\* org.hwbot.bench.BootStrap

double click run :)

if you still can't save datafiles, replace javaw with java to see the errors

You my hero, worked really well. Thank You very much! :D

Spiedie, when i try run.cmd i get error: could not find java.dll and than Could not find Java SE Runtime Environment.

Put it in bin on Java folder :D

ya that is weird, I did it with 118 and win 10 64bit

Now it worked with that trick :P

Hello, I carefully read this post on JRE9-xxx,

And that my given an idea, appearing great advantage of JRE9 version, ie the version 105 to the 131 (the latest available), with my condif H24.

All appear with lesi latest version of JRE8, JRE7 JRE6 and x64 versions.

You can find all the information on the test protocol and the config on the screenshot.

I would test the future of all its version with a Win7 x64, appearing order.

My config: CPU-Z VALIDATOR

188927testeHprimeJRE9.png

(PS: sorry for my crappy English, but translated for me google that)