HWBOT Community Forums

P67/Z68 BIOS collection

Massman

I still cannot get my UD4 with the modded F6x bios to make any difference at all. I am using one of several F5 bioses available on GBT ftp. None of those makes any difference either.

Does anyone here have a UD4 we can compare bios settings with to see if I cant get a bit more out of mine?

Hard wall at 4.7. Completely stable, nice and cool, temps around 65C max (Intel Burn Test). If i try 4.8 i usually end up with an auto reflash from the backup BIOS.

Yup D2, i hope a Bios update will solve, but according to info out there some chips just won't go any higher. Time will tell.

I am supposed to get a UD7 as well, I will try the same chip when i get it and see if the board has any effect at all.

Eventually i may just buy another retail cpu as well and play some cpu roullette!

Dear Thomas,

Here you are.

Try to reach 5.4MHz this weekend! J

Attached please find the latest beta BIOS for P67A-GD65 & P67A-GD55

The 174 version BIOS update,

1. Add SATA hot plug item in BIOS setup.

2. Add Internal PLL Overvoltage ITEM.

I will test it and share it soon :)

ud7 not as expected ...can boot at 48 multi but even if I adjust the bclk by 101 ...windows will lockup already ...new bios for ud7 please :)

Yip me too at first but I found that I needed to get the right amount ratio of vcore and pll.

Once I had that I was able to play at 50+ and also move my BLK up and down.

Now it is time to sleep.

Edited by 1Day

Yip me too at first but I found that I needed to get the right amount ratio of vcore and pll.

Once I had that I was able to play at 50+ and also move my BLK up and down.

Now it is time to sleep.

Anything you are willing to share? I haven't been able to get past my 47x multi at all.

All I did was reinstall the BIOS had to do it 3 times before it took. Or before it made any difference.

Make sure that you set your vcore to 1.400 or higher depending on your CPU or it will not post at 5GHz, the other stuff is on auto at this point.

Go into your CPU options and set the PLL overvoltage 'hidden' option that this bios provides.

That was it.

5ghz.png

Had some luck today. Stable 5188mhz @ 1.58V. Got greedy and tried 54x. Got an automated bios reflash.

You can avoid the reflash by just shutting down the power supply for like 30s. If everything goes well, the board'll try to boot from the right bios again.

Works most of the time here ... sometimes it takes 5-10x repeating the PSU shutdown, though.