HWBOT Community Forums

P67/Z68 BIOS collection

Massman

The latest Gigabyte BIOS F7d has certainly helped - busy testing at the moment and have broken my 5.288 GHz barrier of before using water cooling. Both using multiplier and BLCK. So it is not the CPU alone.

Only thing I have done is drop my vcore quite a bit, dropped my PLL and increased my Vtt by one bump up.

So far so good.

More BIOS updates please. :) :)

Edited by 1Day
stupidity

The latest Gigabyte BIOS F6d has certainly helped - busy testing at the moment and have broken my 5.288 GHz barrier of before using water cooling. Both using multiplier and BLCK. So it is not the CPU alone.

Only thing I have done is drop my vcore quite a bit, dropped my PLL and increased my Vtt by one bump up.

So far so good.

Cool.

Whats the best BIOS for the P8P67D guys? Newest one I presume?

The latest Gigabyte BIOS F6d has certainly helped - busy testing at the moment and have broken my 5.288 GHz barrier of before using water cooling. Both using multiplier and BLCK. So it is not the CPU alone.

So far so good.

Gigabyte BIOS F6d ?

Which mobo you using?

Btw,

GA-P67A-UD3R - F7b is out

Edited by stasio

Cool.

Whats the best BIOS for the P8P67D guys? Newest one I presume?

I'd say the newest one with PLL override option.

Not much beta's coming out for those boards, though.

GA-P67A-UD3R - F7b is out

added!

any word on if/when any of the manufacturers will release a new revision of their boards?

i realize this will be months away

Not sure if revisions will come soon ...

Added to first page:

- Maximus IV Extreme (0802): http://91.121.148.119/downloads/BIOS/MaximusIV-Extreme-ASUS-0802.ROM

Change Log -

- Improved OC performance using Multipliers or Auto Overclocking

- Improved BCLK and DRAM OC capabilities when enabling the “Internal PLL Overvoltage” option in BIOS.

- Minor Bug Fixes

- Firmware Upgrade of iROG Chipset

- P8P67 Deluxe (1253): http://91.121.148.119/downloads/BIOS/P8P67-DELUXE-ASUS-1253.ROM

- P8P67 Pro (1253): http://91.121.148.119/downloads/BIOS/P8P67-PRO-ASUS-1253.ROM

Change Log -

- Removes full reset at POST (double post) on cold boot or auto overclocking routine.

- Improved OC performance using Multipliers or Auto Overclocking

- Improved BCLK and DRAM OC capabilities when enabling the “Internal PLL Overvoltage” option in BIOS.

- Minor Bug Fixes

thx for that info - the new bios seems to work good, first time I can run CL8-10-8 easy. check later if that also applies to my hyper or only to that psc i am currently running.

since 2 days I can't change bclk anymore :eek: it is stuck @100 and the bios update didn't help...hmmm anybody got an idea?

€: ram oc has improved, but there is an annoying bug within the cpu turbo setting (it will always jump back to "auto" when you have set to "set cores (bios)"

Edited by SoF