HWBOT Community Forums

P67/Z68 BIOS collection

Massman

What Bios are you guys using on the UD7? I have the F7d and it is very sensitive. I am getting a little aggravated with the inconsistent booting. Switching which hard drive to boot from should not cause the system to fail to post.....grrrrrr.

The F7d BIOS has been very stable for me. Maybe worth your while to reflash. Or try the latest one? e = version :)

MSI bios' are all F'd up.

1.4 = 32ghz stock speed...and no options are applied

1.7-1.8b6 = bios freezes when you try to exit (even if you dont save anything)

My MSI P67A-GD55 sometimes freezes too. But very rarely. It's working good, but I have some problem with 1:7 divider.

What Bios are you guys using on the UD7? I have the F7d and it is very sensitive. I am getting a little aggravated with the inconsistent booting. Switching which hard drive to boot from should not cause the system to fail to post.....grrrrrr.

Me too on F7d and earlier,BIOS F7e is much more stable for booting.

Added:

- P67A-UD7 (F7e): http://91.121.148.119/downloads/BIOS/p67aud7.f7e

- P67A-UD5 (F6d): http://91.121.148.119/downloads/BIOS/p67aud5.f6d

- P67A-UD4 (F7f): http://91.121.148.119/downloads/BIOS/p67aud4.f7f

New BIOS:

GA-P67A-UD7 - F7e

GA-P67A-UD5 - F6d

GA-P67A-UD4 - F7f

-Fix S3 stanby issue where the multi drops to 35x from OC

-20.Jan 11

(Flashed with Q-Flash)

Something new for bigger sister extreme6?I find it odd when i see that extreme4 and pro3 receive more updates than extreme6..this is funny :)

No, i have to test this bios tonight on extreme 4 ... if that works they will do it for other board. If not, that will kill my cpu :D

I hope they raise with a new bios the cpu voltage to 1.7v for P67 Pro3 too, probably i will buy this mobo.

Also would be a shame for Fatal1ty P67 Professional to have also just 1.52v max, in fact Asrock can raise the cpu voltage to 1.7v for all P67 motheboards.

SB consumes so little power even at 1.6v, that it's no danger for motheboards VRM.

Something new for bigger sister extreme6?I find it odd when i see that extreme4 and pro3 receive more updates than extreme6..this is funny :)

+1...could really use the extra voltage. My chip seems happy to clock but needs moar volts! If they happen to make one for the Extreme 6, please let us know, and thanks for posting the updates!

As far as the PLL override BIOS for the p67 extreme 6 that massman posted, add another confirming it works.