HWBOT Community Forums

ASRock Z170M OCF funhouse

Guest Bullant
Nice Bullant, i've try today 4133 not stable enough to pass waza

Inviato dal mio SM-A300FU utilizzando Tapatalk

You did good job mate

Bought this motherboard few days ago, in replace of ATX OCF... Im using the same voltages that I used in big one for 4000 c12-12-12-28 2T, but can't make 1T with this voltages, it loads windows but I get BSOD when it has to show desktop.

Since there are new voltages on MOCF, do I have to manually set any of them? like VTT DDR... This are my settings right now:

attachment.php?attachmentid=4449&stc=1&d=1466953121

Thanks!

. Im using the same voltages that I used in big one for 4000 c12-12-12-28 2T, but can't make 1T with this voltages, it loads windows but I get BSOD when it has to show desktop.

Thanks!

You might need to raise dram volts, tightening timings makes me have to slightly raise mine.

Also some cpu/b die combos need vccio 1.3-1.35v and vccsa 1.35v

Some Zadak511 action today with ZD4-SHK4133C18-08G

MoPtBiph.jpg

Waza stable, but one time board shot down and a couple of times spi window just close by himself. You guys know what means?

wow nice memory, I just got my 4133 c18 yesterday, need to find a matching stick, do you have a lonely zadak stick?

If someone has a really nice zadak stick, might be willing to trade my 2 4133 c19 gskill for 1

Edited by Strong Island

Guest Bullant
What max voltage do you recommend to use with TridentZ 3600 C16 B-Die modules on MOCF? used 1.925v for 4080 c12 1t but tertiary timings aren't so good and neither IOLs, so I would like to know how much voltage can I give them without killing anything...

Just on your rtls and iols is better to lock these in manually,in dram page of bios under the thirds you'll see rtl,iols adjustments ,if your at 4000 12-12-12 memory with correct sub timings you should be setting rtls and iols manually to 50-51-7-7 or 50-50-7-6 and if CPU imc up to it 49-50-6-6

Just on your rtls and iols is better to lock these in manually,in dram page of bios under the thirds you'll see rtl,iols adjustments ,if your at 4000 12-12-12 memory with correct sub timings you should be setting rtls and iols manually to 50-51-7-7 or 50-50-7-6 and if CPU imc up to it 49-50-6-6

Using 50-51-6-6 right now, got some boots with 50-51-5-5 at 4040MHz but couldn't make those adjustments again so using 50-51-6-6 now.

This are my adjustments right now:

attachment.php?attachmentid=4461&stc=1&d=1467244344

Until what voltage is it safe? Want to make tertiary timings a little bit tighter if possible, using 1,925v right now.

Guest Bullant
Using 50-51-6-6 right now, got some boots with 50-51-5-5 at 4040MHz but couldn't make those adjustments again so using 50-51-6-6 now.

This are my adjustments right now:

attachment.php?attachmentid=4461&stc=1&d=1467244344

Until what voltage is it safe? Want to make tertiary timings a little bit tighter if possible, using 1,925v right now.

Yeah cause your using higher mem freq you can run the 50-51-6-6 so going in that you'll be able to run the 49-50-6-6 at 4000mhz mem if you choose too

On dram volts i just use 32m as a guide if 1.925v does 12 loops 32m and yiu set 1.94v and it does 20 loops you know it is scaling with volts ,if you then set 1.97v and it fails instant after trying few times you know you know it could know be at its limit ,so your memory will tell you when it's enough

Safe volts I have no idea it's up to you,I've not killed no b die yet

Edited by Bullant

Yeah cause your using higher mem freq you can run the 50-51-6-6 so going in that you'll be able to run the 49-50-6-6 at 4000mhz mem if you choose too

On dram volts i just use 32m as a guide if 1.925v does 12 loops 32m and yiu set 1.94v and it does 20 loops you know it is scaling with volts ,if you then set 1.97v and it fails instant after trying few times you know you know it could know be at its limit ,so your memory will tell you when it's enough

Safe volts I have no idea it's up to you,I've not killed no b die yet

Ok, thanks a lot! Will install XP on weekend and try...

they only sent you 1 stick? you and rule are the poster boys for zadak least they could do is send you mem

I'm not mad about it, they also sent me a 3200c16 quad channel kit for x99, 250gb ssd.

fatboynotsoslim recieved the same, and lives a 20min drive away, so if I need dual channel I can borrow his.

I'm keen to do some more mem frequency testing with this stick, and then I can worry about dual channel testing.