HWBOT Community Forums

Division 1 CPU and GPU questions

WhiteWulfe

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

You need gpupi for cpu! 100m and what your screen shows is gpupi fpr gpu 1B if I see this correctly. You will not be able to submit this at cpu benchmarks and you will not be able to link this to division I even if you upload it to right category, which looks like 1B GPU

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

All Broadwell-E cpus were released long after the competition started. It is not allowed, this is a general guideline that we usually use. And it is not listed at allowed hardware for the comp, for all new NV GTX10x0 and also for new amd 480 we have same guideline, only stuff released before 1st of may 2016

• Administrators

I made a very raw pre-check, removed 6950x results.

In general, please check the screenshot rules if you are unsure, I had to block a couple of very nice geekbench results because you need both the launch app and the result window for a correct verification :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I will remove them after end of the competition, I think it was clear enough that these are not accepted, as well as GTX1080. There are 7 divisions with 5 stages each, if I check top 10 only these are 350 results, this is nothing I can do weekly

• Administrators

OK, I moderated all stages, I was a little bit shocked about the big amount of submissions I had to remove especially at stage 1 geekbench because people used pre skylake hardware with win 8 or 10. Please bother to read the rules, I can only say this again and again. You waste valuable time and LN2 or power for invalid results I have to block because geekbench for example can be affected by the rtc bug, I do not even talk about annoyance for you and for me because it also kills my time :(.

The general result will need recalculation , so stay tuned for final result and announcement, thanks for the biig participation and partially awesome results :)