HWBOT Community Forums
Massman

Athlon X4 845 | Crossblade Ranger | And so it begins ...

i remember having this issue with my crossblade and if i remember you have to have it set in legacy OPROM and other OS in secure boot for XP . hope that works for you

5 hours ago, ozzie said:

i remember having this issue with my crossblade and if i remember you have to have it set in legacy OPROM and other OS in secure boot for XP . hope that works for you

thank you, I'll try

22 minutes ago, superpatodonaldo said:

thank you, I'll try

i cant be 100% its been so long since ive had the board on, i looked in the user guide and its on page 3-30 under boot menu, 3-33 i think, i do know this if it isnt set right it just wont boot, i know it can be a pain lol

• Like 1

Even when I boot to 106, and manually raise bclck in OS the multi still drops to 35 on h2o cooling. Am using TurboV, is that the issue? I had it on 120 before on SS with multi 38...am a bit puzzled 🙄 Will try intelli processors 5 and see what happens...

Edited by 12AX7

same problem with me; if I boot bckl 106 107 I had multi x38, but applying change with TurboV the multi drops to 35

don't remember how I benched x38 last year :(

On 11/16/2018 at 8:34 AM, 12AX7 said:

Even when I boot to 106, and manually raise bclck in OS the multi still drops to 35 on h2o cooling. Am using TurboV, is that the issue? I had it on 120 before on SS with multi 38...am a bit puzzled 🙄 Will try intelli processors 5 and see what happens... 

crossblade  ranger is AMD not INTEL , what has intel got to do with this  ??

On 11/16/2018 at 6:57 PM, superpatodonaldo said:

same problem with me; if I boot bckl 106 107 I had multi x38, but applying change with TurboV the multi drops to 35

don't remember how I benched x38 last year :(

turn turbo off and all the rest of the shit you '

"dont need",

set it manually, see the differences 🙂

• Thanks 1

Funny you read Intel in my comment, the word IS actually there but with a slight twist if you read carefully...I said Intelli (gent) Processors which is the Asus mobo OC tool...it'll fix your problem doing OS OC...But thanks for highlighting it since I agree it could be confusing...nevertheless, our Italian friend got the message!

Edited by 12AX7