HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Team Cup 2016 thread

Taloken

• Administrators

Pieter made the list and it was OK, if we would have hammered out more cores, it would have been chaos as there are a lot we could have added :D - the main "problem" was the rebranding, because of that we went by core models because we wanted to avoid that same card is ruled out just because it has a rebranded name^^

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I made test submission and failed as well - I created a ticket to check if it is wrong configuration or it is ruled out for whatever reason. My best guess would that it is out because it is no Pentium or celeron, but let´s wait for answer, might be core duo not allowed

• Crew

Core Duo have 2Mb L2 Cache. Pentium (Yonah) just 1Mb. From what I can say, the intention of this stage was a battle between Mobile Pentium CPUs.

I must admit, that the last Pentiums with "Mobile" in their name was the Mobile Pentium 4. So its maybe a little bit misleading. I think about another name scheme after this comp.

In need of some help.

I have been trying over and over to get an XTU submission in SC2/S1 but for what ever reason it just will not submit.

I tryed submitting from XTU, Manual, various browsers, re-ran it several times and nothing. They show up in my XTU profile on Bot but thats it.

When I try manual, I get There is an issue with the supplied data file. Please try again, if the problem persists contact the HWBOT crew.

Here is the submission if I can get some help getting it submitted would be greatly appreciated.

Intel Core i5-2400S CPU @ 3500.0MHz - 604 XTU marks on HWBOT

*MrPACO

Edited by mr.paco

• Administrators

It seems there are some irritations about the memory frequency stages. As stated several times, cpuz cpu and memory tab are mandatory for the screenshot, the reason has already been explained in deep and I only mention this again as a heads up in case someone missed this.

The second point is the difference allowed between validated frequency and screenshot shown memory frequency. We do indeed accept scrrenshots which show potential but do not exactly match the validated frequency, we did this in the past already on all competitions(pro oc, gskill qualifier and so on). The margin can be maximum of 2%, which means you validate 2000MHz and 1960 at screenshot will be OK for us, because we know doing a screenshot at limit settings can be hard and we only want general proof you have a capable system. I hope this clears a couple of questions

SC3 Legacy - Stage 2 (3DM03)

The rules states Socket 775, DDR2 and P4 65nm, 90nm, 130nm, 180nm. It seems almost everyone is using Pentium D, which is based on Netburst and everything.... but in fact is not a "Pentium 4" by name. I assume it is ok to use PD here?