HWBOT Community Forums

GtiJason - Core i3 6320 @ 4020MHz - 741 marks XTU

Schmuckley

The better score in Win10 32bits was 740 for me.

I used the Win 8.1 pro Build 9600. I'm saying this, because before I got the 742 ... I updated the windows to a newer build and nothing, was getting constant 740. So I made a new fresh install of the Win 8.1 pro Build 9600 ... and got constant 741. Until I got the 742 with the new set of TridentZ. Maybe it nothing, maybe it is ... I thought it was worth to mention it.

Also try using the Intel XTU preset at the Bios.

I'm sure you'll get the 742 in no time, after that ... you'll have a couple of beers and enjoy the 742 !

Edited by MAXKING

The better score in Win10 32bits was 740 for me.

I used the Win 8.1 pro Build 9600. I'm saying this, because before I got the 742 ... I updated the windows to a newer build and nothing, was getting constant 740. So I made a new fresh install of the Win 8.1 pro Build 9600 ... and got constant 741. Until I got the 742 with the new set of TridentZ. Maybe it nothing, maybe it is ... I thought it was worth to mention it.

Also try using the Intel XTU preset at the Bios.

I'm sure you'll get the 742 in no time, after that ... you'll have a couple of beers and enjoy the 742 !

I hope both of us do..Once you're locked in that mode..that's what you have to get done.