HWBOT Community Forums

[FS][EU] ASRock Z97/Z170, CPUs and mems

phobosq

I need to make some room in the drawers, hence selling:

1. Asrock Z170 OC Formula - almost new, full box. I received it as a replacement for dead one in Feb'16, since then used twice on air - for XTU 742 2-core and DDR4-4300 on E-die. Apart from that it's lying unused, so it can go.

sJcOCUVl.jpg NE6tFvOl.jpg tJo1RFxl.jpg o3Vwo5ql.jpg

It should carry full warranty as it was replaced by Asrock, no mods or insulation on it.

2. Asrock Z97M OC Formula - my previous OC and later 24/7 board. I have a box and most of the cables, but mobo itself has one flaw - I wanted to shut it down with a screwdriver once, but shorted fan header instead :) the header is dead plus there is a burnt trace on the back side. This mobo went through a lot and was a very trustful companion - survived endless hours of SS, number of sessions on DI and LN2 (including mems) and finally a couple of floods from WC.
    CPU is sold separately :)

adE2WEhl.jpg

3. G3258 - a complete random, early batch 3404C573. I used it for 24/7 at 4500@1.3 on air.

mO6P14el.jpg

4. G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4 DDR4-3466 (E-die) - good for 24/7 as they have quite hard TRCD/TRP limit (18 at 3600, 19 at 3733). I didn't touch them since Jan. They come in a blister, were purchased in the Newegg, I have a scan of invoice.

4UjzSlll.jpg

Prices (including shipping within EU):

1. 190 euro, shipped
  2. 70 euro, shipped
  3. 45 euro
  4. 35 euro

Only Z170 OCF and G.Skill mems are covered by producer warranty, but all items are functional as described above. I don't provide warranty as I'm a private individual. On OC, you mileage may vary, I describe what I manage to achieve, anyway those items should not be treated as "selects".

All items are in my possession here in Poland, hence preferred shipping to EU. If you live outside EU and are interested, drop me a PM for a shipping quote. Payment with Paypal friends or family.

Edited by phobosq

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...