HWBOT Community Forums
arnavvr

USPS Strikes Again...

Sorry but I can't make out anything in the pic, its way to dark. All I see is a white spot in the middle of a really dark photo.

that white spot is where the motherboard pcb looks like it got hit with a hammer and bent up the SATA ports :(

Sorry but I can't make out anything in the pic, its way to dark. All I see is a white spot in the middle of a really dark photo.

Sounds like something a little off your end it's fairly easy to distinguish some detail.

Could be worse, could be PostNL.

Yes, at least the MB works with issues. Thats always better than PostNL losing rate.

Sounds like something a little off your end it's fairly easy to distinguish some detail.

Well anrt you lucky:p

I guess now that some are saying that it's a mobo i kind can see what it is.

But i still can't really tell what it is for certain as the photo is far to dark on my end.

Is that the corner of a pcb that split? The white blob kind of looks like a split pcb.

Edit:

I can make it out on my cell phone with the brightness up all the way. still reather dark but I can make it out.

It does not look that bad but yeah if I bought a new or pricy mobo I would not want that kind of damage.

Do the sata ports all work?

Edited by MR. Horse

3ac70d04_bff6_4ab8_aac1_ba806bba9fbf.jpg

5ca29cb3_1a73_4a3a_bdd6_b8d17fb2b93f.jpg

272375d7_2d7d_4fdd_83a5_d80e94844437.jpg

d3f60a8d_149e_4924_afb7_e79d51568126.jpg

Still cant see?