HWBOT Community Forums

Fund Raiser For Pulse88 & Rosty - Let's Be A Proper Community!

Guest TheMadDutchDude

Guest TheMadDutchDude

Hey guys,

In case you haven't been following, Dimastech has now filed for bankruptcy which is only affecting the Italian side of the company, apparently. However, a few of our members have had their hard earned cash taken from them with numerous promises where this, that and the other will be happening. Nothing ever surfaced from it and they are worse off for it. We are a community, and therefore, one member on here, who goes by the name of George, thought a fundraiser would be a good idea to show what the community is all about. Unfortunately, due to personal reasons, he is no longer able to do so. That's where I am stepping in to try and help out.

We already have a list of people who are willing to donate to help the two members affected in this ordeal. My thinking is that it should all go into a pot and then shared out equally between both members. That's the only way that I see it being fair. Yes, one lost more than the other, but it has to remain fair and not divided up in a 70/30 split as an example.

I will put up my hand and organise the financial side of things.

Update:

I will be sending out PMs this weekend to all of those on the list, with the exception of one member who already contacted me.

To be entirely transparent, you are welcome to get in touch with both members yourself, or you can get in touch with me and I will distribute the funding equally. I will be taking the cash into my PayPal and then splitting it 50/50 to both members. I do ask, however, that if you send it to them directly, that you can give me a figure to add to the overall total. I will (or won't, your choice!) add the donation amount to your name so that you get the credit that you deserve.

Here is a list of the current generous souls whom are willing to give a little something back to the community out of their own pockets. (Thank you for the list, GK!)

Running Total

Google Docs Spreadsheet to keep track (for you guys!) of the donations;

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c24qpRYqfjvEa35cwzh1IGMLxeLXtz7Vh1Ousp1tUdw/edit?usp=docslist_api

Current total sent to each member:

€450 EUR (€900 total!)

Current approximate total:

>$1500 USD!!!!!!! (Accurate as of 08/18/16)

(Note: I work nights, and I am being absolutely swarmed with PMs from everyone (due to my own mistake, admittedly...) which is making it difficult to keep up. I will update the spreadsheet below as fast as I possibly can. Don't worry, no one has been forgotten about, and no one will be left behind. :))

Contributors

01) Splave

02) Elkim & PKBO

03) Kimandsally

04) George

05) SamsaRulz

06) First anonymous member

07) Second anonymous member

08) Johnd0e

09) Bullant

10) TheMadDutchDude

11) Alex@ro

12) der8auer

13) Xtreme Addict

14) Leeghoofd

15) barbonenet

16) bartx

17) Third anonymous member

18) dhenzjhen

19) Massman

20) M.Beier

21) Wizerty

22) Christian Ney

23) knopflerbruce

24) websmile

25) CAxVIPER

26) Trouffman

27) riska

28) GtiJason

If you, like the 6th and 7th member (currently) would like to remain anonymous, please PM me and state that you wish to do so. I don't need a reason and I will respect your privacy.

So, come on! Let's be a real community and help these two guys out who had the unfortunate misfortune of dealing with Dimas as things were headed south. You are more than welcome to read through the thread, which spans over more than a year, if you wish to do so over here: http://forum.hwbot.org/showthread.php?t=138578

Update (07/28/16)

There's one thing which I had refrained from saying (to try to keep it calm in here), but I have to say it now as I feel it is only fair. Sorry, my friend. It's long overdue!

To all whom are unaware;

All of this would never have happened without the idea stemming from my good friend George. He was not recognised in the initial post (WHAT!?) for his efforts and I would like to give a big shout out to the fella from Greece. Thank you, George. You're a great friend and you have huge influences upon the people that you reach. I look forward to (hopefully) meeting up with you in the not too distant future where we can share a drink and a laugh.

Edited by TheMadDutchDude

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will you know if someone is telling the truth when they clam that they lost their money from Dimastech? I can see this being exploited if don't intended to give the money to a select few or require poof

It's for Pulse88 & Rosty only, both well know in our community and both of which whom shown documentation in the recent past. Andrea from Dimaswack even discussed the amounts owed and that it was 2 guys, these are those two guys. Please keep this thread about what it's intended for, be respectful of the two guys who've suffered because of this and ban the trolling. I'm starting to believe mrhorse = andreadimastech. think about it.

Guest TheMadDutchDude

Big thanks to both of you. You're on the list. :)

I've updated the OP. Please make sure you read it. I'll be in touch with each and every one of you this weekend.

Edited by TheMadDutchDude

Forgot to post previously.

Count me in

How much? We take the sum and divide it with number of contributors?

When? Before/after trial?

Second part:

MR.Horse, why? Are you retarded, or simply just like being a d*ck? Dimas quoted the amounts and said he would refund in the other thread - but usual Dimas BS actually following up.... You are being a twat.

Guest george.kokovinis
Forgot to post previously.

Count me in

How much? We take the sum and divide it with number of contributors?

When? Before/after trial?

Second part:

MR.Horse, why? Are you special, or simply just like being a d*ck? Dimas quoted the amounts and said he would refund in the other thread - but usual Dimas BS actually following up.... You are being a twat.

My humble understanding is, that it does not matter how much each individual contributes.

It is not even necessary to mention ( IMHO ).

It is the gesture of all that counts and that some money will return to Pulse88 and Rosty pockets.

My humble understanding is, that it does not matter how much each individual contributes.

It is not even necessary to mention ( IMHO ).

It is the gesture of all that counts and that some money will return to Pulse88 and Rosty pockets.

Cool cool :)

Otherwise, it'll end up with ~100E/person as it looks now.

Anyhow, if people contribute 25E/person, that will still do quite a bit, atleast it'll help.

Guest TheMadDutchDude

We will divide it up equally, 50/50, from all contributors, unless we think there's a better way? I am not sure on the exact figures. Can someone please enlighten me? It may be better to do it on a 60/40 ratio (or something like that) if it is a slightly different amount that each were owed. All proceedings will go to the two guys that we are raising funds for.

Please let me know what you guys think. We all want this to be a community effort, not to be decided by one guy (me) or another.

None of us are not asking that you guys (the community) make up the €1800 or whatever it is. We are asking, as a community, that we just put something towards the two souls who got robbed. A contribution, no matter how big or small, is very graciously received.

I for one am not expecting to make up the full amount, but a solid chunk of it would be a great achievement from us all.

You may want to consider using Google Wallet since paypal is going to be nice and take 3% from every person then another 3% when you send it to the two of them. Google doesn't charge fees as long as you aren't using a debit or credit card to pay and it is coming straight from a bank account.

I don't have a lot to contribute but I can throw in a few dollars.

Last thing, since dimastech has filed for bankruptcy is there a way for them to file a claim against any assets the company has to get the money back?

May I suggest to make an special achievement for this? We have one for contributing to hwbot, and this might happen again. After all, human kind has achievehunting in its nature, it might bring another bucks to the pot :)

And whats with the main page announcement? There are also social networks and stuff...

// my team mate PKBO will also throw some bucks, but I'll pay for him, since he doesn't know paypal :D what a noob

Edited by Elkim

It's outrageous this initiative is not being promoted as it should, it's outrageous that Dimastech was not shamed in public when it was already clear what he did. But i guess if no money can't be gained from things like this, they are not worth the effort, :D

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

You may want to consider using Google Wallet since paypal is going to be nice and take 3% from every person then another 3% when you send it to the two of them. Google doesn't charge fees as long as you aren't using a debit or credit card to pay and it is coming straight from a bank account.

I don't have a lot to contribute but I can throw in a few dollars.

Last thing, since dimastech has filed for bankruptcy is there a way for them to file a claim against any assets the company has to get the money back?

Technically yes.

As I mentioned in the other thread, we've already reached out to the authorities to see if a claim can be made. If so, hopefully Rosty and Pulse will be able to recover their money from Dimas without the community having to cover.

The hearing is on September 20, so there's still some time left.

Edited by Massman

Technically yes.

As I mentioned in the other thread, we've already reached out to the authorities to see if a claim can be made. If so, hopefully Rosty and Pulse will be able to recover their money from Dimas without the community having to cover.

The hearing is on September 20, so there's still some time left.

I never heard that anybody received money from bankrupted company.

I was cheated twice by ordinary people in Poland in auction service - Allegro.

Despite that they're both convicted (jail + they have to return money, that was written in sentence which I received) and it was within one country, nobody ever contacted me. I only received money, because Allegro has an insurance policy up to 2500 euro, but I had to go the police and report a fraud.

If it was a company, they have probably a lot more debt to pay including salaries for people, invoices, rent etc.

It really depends on the situation. As I posted in the other thread: "the company structure is an SNC meaning he is fully liable for bankruptcy. If he owns a home, it may be seized to pay off debts."

At the moment we have no specific information. It certainly is a long shot, but worth the effort considering the situation.