HWBOT Community Forums

Fund Raiser For Pulse88 & Rosty - Let's Be A Proper Community!

Guest TheMadDutchDude

Guest TheMadDutchDude

Added! :)

New total updated as well. I'm seriously impressed!! :D

I will be updating the spreadsheet when I get home from work later. I am unable to even type this without the PC lagging out... so you know... :)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheMadDutchDude

I have just contacted both Pulse88 and Rosty to obtain their details. I will be making the first transfer tomorrow so that we can get this ball rolling. :)

Guest TheMadDutchDude

I've just converted the cash to Euro's and we are left with €539 ... I will add €61 to the pot and make it an equal €600 which means that each member will receive €300 from me this weekend. :)

Guest barbonenet

Sorry i didnt contribute yet, because i have some problem on my paypal account, tomorrow i will call paypal for solve the issue.

Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk

I've just converted the cash to Euro's and we are left with €539 ... I will add €61 to the pot and make it an equal €600 which means that each member will receive €300 from me this weekend. :)

Need your Paypal adresse pls.

Guest barbonenet

Only because i didnt see the update on the datasheet, i want to say that i gave my support for Pulse88 and Rosty. Thanks

Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk

Guest TheMadDutchDude

The spreadsheet needs updating. I shall do it when I get a moment spare. :)

We are currently sat at €742.44 in my PayPal which is an epic achievement. I will allow this to run for a little while longer (mid-August, I'm thinking) before sending the funds through both members. I was originally going to transfer it over the weekend, but suggestions came that I should wait a little bit longer, so I am.

Don't worry, I've not forgotten anything here, guys!

Apologies for the lack of updates/replies. I have been mega busy over the past week.

Guest TheMadDutchDude

PMed.

I've updated the spreadsheet with everyone's donations thus far, and it is looking AWESOME!

Check the main post for the total amount ......

:D

There's one thing which I had refrained from saying, but I have to say it now as I feel it is only fair. Sorry, my friend. It's long overdue!

To all whom are unaware;

All of this would never have happened without the idea stemming from my good friend George. He was not recognised in the initial post (WHAT!?) for his efforts and I would like to give a big shout out to the fella from Greece. Thank you, George. You're a great friend and a you have huge influences upon people that you reach. I look forward to (hopefully) meeting up with you in the not too distant future where we can share a drink and a laugh.

Edited by TheMadDutchDude

Guest TheMadDutchDude

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've had no time to do anything. A few have donated such as XA, and I'll be on my PC in 15. I'm just eating now and then I'll update it.

I'll transfer the money tonight. :)

Guest TheMadDutchDude

Okay, I have gone through my PayPal twice to make sure that I haven't missed anyone, and I am fairly confident that I have everyone that has donated thus far added into the list and it is updated.

I've added in a screenshot of my current PayPal balance from all of you lovely folk. I've converted everything from USD and GBP into the Euro currency so that it is easier to dish it out to the two recipients.

attachment.php?attachmentid=4567&d=1470431414

For all of those whom have donated so far, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for your generosity. You've shown what this community is meant to be like, and I want to see this continue in the future. HWBOT is filled with people like you and would not be the place it is without you. Sure, we have our ups and downs, but as a whole, we are awesome. :)

Guest TheMadDutchDude

It has been a pleasure, guys. I hope that this helps you out! :)

I want to give a huge thanks to my good friend George for coming up with the original idea and an extremely major thank you to all whom donated to help our forum members out. You guys have been phenomenal. I will write a short story piece for the front page when I get up later on.

The fundraiser is NOT closing just yet. I am just sending across the sum accumulated thus far from all of you generous folk. I topped up the tank to make it an even 900 EUR to send to them. I will donate a little more once I have been paid.

Pulse, Rosty, please check your PayPal to make sure that the balance has come through. I sent the payment as a gift so that neither of us incur fees. Unfortunately, as some of the cash is coming from my bank to make it up to an even 900 EUR, it will take a few days to clear. I didn't think of this when I sent it. I am sorry! It will be with you within a week, though.

attachment.php?attachmentid=4568&stc=1&d=1470468747

attachment.php?attachmentid=4569&stc=1&d=1470468990

Edited by TheMadDutchDude