HWBOT Community Forums

Fund Raiser For Pulse88 & Rosty - Let's Be A Proper Community!

Guest TheMadDutchDude

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheMadDutchDude

It has been updated, as recently as this morning as CN gave another huge donation for the cause. How odd... let me look into that!

Edit: I see where that came from. That was just not tallied by me and not taken care of. It has been updated now to reflect the numbers accordingly (approximately, the exchange rates vary.)

Edited by TheMadDutchDude

It has been updated, as recently as this morning as CN gave another huge donation for the cause. How odd... let me look into that!

Edit: I see where that came from. That was just not tallied by me and not taken care of. It has been updated now to reflect the numbers accordingly (approximately, the exchange rates vary.)

Crazy donation by Ney! Amazing

Sorry for poking quite a lot, impressed how well the community handles this.

Guest george.kokovinis

Strange, to say the least, coming from the mouth of the man that started all this - ME,

but I feel a bit uncomfortable with the fact that neither of these two kind gentlemen, have publicly thanked the community for the relief that is being given to them.

If they have thanked the community, my humble apologies are due.

Have they ?

Edited by george.kokovinis

Guest TheMadDutchDude
Can you check your paypal pls.

I send money the 24july.

Tks ;)

Apologies fella, must've slipped through the net! Updating now. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheMadDutchDude

The time has come. I am closing the window for donations as it seems to have run its course. Anything that is sent to me from this point forward be refunded and will not be sent to the recipients. I have approximately 160 Euros sat in my PayPal which will be split in half and send to the members as their final payment.

We've had a fantastic turnout and I want to thank each and every single one of you whom donated to the cause. Two names in particular (not to single anyone out) stand out from the crowd for donating a significant portion of the final funds to the cause. I want to thank each and every one of you, especially @Splave and @Christian Ney. You guys are nuts (in a good way!)

I hope that you guys are proud of yourselves, all of you, and that we can carry on to be such a great community.

Before I finish off, I'd still like to reiterate my point that this would never have happened without my good friend @george\.kokovinis. Thank you for starting it all off, and thank you for being such a good guy. You're a fantastic example of what this community needs, as we are merely a bunch of nutters who many do not understand. God bless you, sir.

There's a sad side to this whole ordeal, though. You know, aside from the whole Dimas BS... I am going to admit that I am more than a little upset that neither of the recipients even bothered to write a thank you in this post. I would have thought it would be the least that you could do considering the sheer amount of money that people have donated to you.

Okay, that's it. Peace!

Guest george.kokovinis

Maybe you should give Brendan the 160 Euros back to the donators ?

It is one of the worst things in life not to say thank you, even if someone buys you an ice-cream.

Just my 0.02

I would like to say thanks to all you People's that have donate and help me White the lost og buying at dimastech, om you all greatfull for that and om very impresed of the support om the last 1 1/2 year. Thank you

And i never ment not to thank you folks, i Got CPU from GENIEBEN Yesterday, and today is the day for me to thank you all 😊

Peace

Edited by Rosty

Maybe you should give Brendan the 160 Euros back to the donators ?

It is one of the worst things in life not to say thank you, even if someone buys you an ice-cream.

Just my 0.02

Sorry if I am lost in translation....

Which of the 2 do you mean

A) Brendan should keep 160 Euro

B) Brendan should return 160 Euro to the donators.

If A, I STRONGLY disagree, and consider it a quite rude suggestion.

If B, I disagree, considering the initial target was $1800 or €1800 - Cannot remember the currency

We got a heck of a long way, close to target, but not fully - considering the great HW gifts as well, its fair to call it end of the fundraiser, but I do not think returning or tunneling them differently then initial thought would be appropriate.

And if it comes down to that, I suggest it is the ones making the donations that are to call the shots - be it everyone that donated or Splave/Ney, that isnt my call.

Hello evryone have been working alot in this 3 weaks, So to be honest i have not have mutch time to be on internet or Hwbot. (work in the forest with bad mobile connection)

I am Sorry of some of you dont think i am Grateful for all the donations. Iam very grateful for both the donations and for George and Bredans work with the foundraiser.

I want to say many thanks to the community of Hwbot for the help from the Dimas scam. And for all the donations.

Really nice to se that there are many people here that have compassion for others missery. Thats make me very proud to be a member of this community.

If someone in the future will be affected of Scam i will support, Thats for sure.

Many Big Thanks to:

Splave

Elkim & PKBO

Kimandsally

George

SamsaRulz

First anonymous member

Second anonymous member

Johnd0e

Bullant

TheMadDutchDude

Alex@ro

der8auer

Xtreme Addict

Leeghoofd

barbonenet

bartx

Third anonymous member

dhenzjhen

Massman

M.Beier

Wizerty

Christian Ney

knopflerbruce

websmile

CAxVIPER

Trouffman

riska

GtiJason

Sunset 1

GENiEBEN

I hope i dont forgot some one.

And i will give some special Thanks to:

George, Brendan for the huge work with the foundraiser/donations and to Splave, GENiEBEN ,Christian Ney, BarboneNet, Bullant for the big donations.

I think you all should be proud of your self, I for one is affected of all the help i got from you all ,after i got scammed. Both in hard earned money or the huge work Brendan and George have done. :)

Best Regards from a Thankful Isak

Guest george.kokovinis
I hope dimas visits this thread and sees we are a family not to be messed with

Allen,

Let me have the privilege of being extremely blunt.

Paraphrasing your statement I say :

I hope ALL vendors visit this thread and see we are a family not to be messed with.

For example - ASUS. They have f*ucked me twice in a two years period, totally ignoring my RMA requests.

So be it.

The point is that this family has a strong voice and an even stronger hand.

I don't think Dimas will come out of this as a millionaire. This is just how businesses work, you try to keep them alive for as long as possible, and when you have too much debt or whatever you don't really make the choices yourself anymore. It's a part of the game. I think we've all lost RMA options or got screwed some other ways when (bigger) companies go bankrupt. You can't really expect people to become homeless for stuff like this, either.