HWBOT Community Forums

MSI GODLIKEOC S2 AMBIENT2D

raules009

• Administrators

I am definitely not informed about this, otherwise I would make a statement for sure. In general, it happens often that people select wrong cooling from drop down and then have to be put back at old league, but that someone uses ice bucket, is moved and then is put back is quite unusual. I hope you get the needed info from Christian.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i do with LN2 -10 on the Container, i have at HwBot prime +55 Core Temp, with 1,6 Vcore and you Guys would do this with water and 30 degres outside .

Never

I mean all people on the Places 1 - 5 should make a Video with Complete Coolingsystem and run of the Benchmark.

Edited by Bullshooter

I am definitely not informed about this, otherwise I would make a statement for sure. In general, it happens often that people select wrong cooling from drop down and then have to be put back at old league, but that someone uses ice bucket, is moved and then is put back is quite unusual. I hope you get the needed info from Christian.

Thank you for reply, Websmile.

Christian, can you weigh in on this please?

I questioned this event earlier in this forum #26-#28. League was also changed during this event. Rules should be strict for big $ competitions, no?

When i do with LN2 -10 on the Container, i have at HwBot prime +55 Core Temp, with 1,6 Vcore and you Guys would do this with water and 30 degres outside .<br/>

Never<br/>

I mean all people on the Places 1 - 5 should make a Video with Complete Coolingsystem and run of the Benchmark.

Hi, i have a MOR3+360 and a room temp with AC @15c the Water temp 18C, Cpu are delieded, 1,65v-1,7v no Problem in the Hwprime under 80C.

Geek have a higher temp @80-85C 1,65-1,7v.

But under 75-70C@1,7v thats chilled water or what ever colling method.

Thats always the same in the Ambient.

The Asus Cup have the better rules with min 30C, thats great, no mistakes!

Greez

Nik

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

We made final analysis of the competition and decided to handle things more strict in the future, there will be no more league hopping for example, so the result will be recalculated again and then be final. Raules wasn´t the only bencher on the agenda, some guys balance on a very thin line. Be prepared to see this in the future more often, it has reasons we reserve the right to remove entries without explanation and personally I will make more use of this

Not much more to say about the topic

We made final analysis of the competition and decided to handle things more strict in the future, there will be no more league hopping for example, so the result will be recalculated again and then be final. Raules wasn´t the only bencher on the agenda, some guys balance on a very thin line. Be prepared to see this in the future more often, it has reasons we reserve the right to remove entries without explanation and personally I will make more use of this

Not much more to say about the topic

report me because according to some people, I use water with ice. It does not seem right but if you feel that my presentations are not ok then okay, you can always delete my account.

• Administrators

There will be no more reports, and deleted subs to move back to Enthusiast league and similar stuff. This is not only an issue that occured with you Raul, in fact you didn´t even hide it like other people. The fact that we introduced apprentice league months ago had its reasons, and there will be no more going back and forth like in the past. With all respect, you know I am not your enemy, but if you or other benchers using chiller, icebucket or even more exotic coolings methods cannot accept this, you are at the wrong platform and forums.

We will not change the rating of cooling methods we introduced with apprentice league atm, so it is your decision what to do

• 1 month later...
I received a message yesterday that all the prizes arrived at MSI to be shipped out. Sorry for the waiting - it takes a while to organize the logistics of prizes.

Should be shipping by the end of the week! :)

They will contact us by email or pm for shipping details?