HWBOT Community Forums

[AwardFabrik] SandyBridge battle of the german giants - Stummerwinter vs. SoF...

SoF

Hi all,

today stummerwinter finally took an attack on my SandyBridge-Scores and gave me a lesson about how to run the new chip on 1m & 32m

Stummerwinter's 32m 5537 MHZ 6 min 11s

stuwi32m.th.jpg

SoF's 32m 5347 MHZ 6 min 47s

32m5547.th.jpg

But then there came my time - wprime32m and this evening he told me "haha I got u"

stuwi32mwprime.th.jpg

And there was my reply :cool:

wprime32sb4t.png

beating stummerwinter is just priceless :D

Now I need to bench some 1m, 32m and pifast - a week holidays left so be sure I try everything on that baby...need more internal VPLL!!!!!

did I mentioned he got that chip from my "pre-orders" ? damn he seems to got lucky :P

regards

SoF

oh while we are at it there was something I needed to ask about the blitz challenge: I have "normally" entered my results w/o photo of the system. now I would have to re-submit it into the challenge - can this cause any troubles with the points or so? well guess I simply should delete my scores first, or what ya say?

I got some new RAMs from a team-buddy and managed a new 32m :D

standing12012011.png

stummerwinter screaming out of his window here :D

(in that video if you don't understand: "Micha you *****hole wtf have you done bastard?!?!?!" the guy I got these rams is from AF also and called "micha" usually :) )

Sub 6min 9s...trying to get more ram-speed...seems sb likes ramspeed a lot for 32m...

6min8s907s.th.png

Edited by SoF

• 2 weeks later...

That was with old hyper iirc - just won't work good with that board even with new bios. can run higher with supertalent psc. 8-10-8 is possible, everything else often crashes 7-9-7 almost instant freeze with all kinda voltages.

32m55611078ramrun2cdtwi.png