HWBOT Community Forums

[INFO] Open Benchtable BC1 now available

Massman

Where does it ship from?

At 149 USD (that price showed when clicking order.... Wasnt stated previously...), it vastly exceed the ~14 USD limit to avoid customs interfearing, they will add VAT and a 'penalty fee' if its from outside Europe.

Nice product though, hope more practical details will come^^

really amazing looking table, really want one. I love armaflex but sometimes hate when the board looks like it's warping a bit. I'm always cringing when mounting.

And this is awesome to be able to use without the legs, because the dimastech easy made my pots too tall off my desk. I never used it again after about 10 min.

But this is really nice to have option of legs or no legs. The push standoffs are really cool also.

• Crew
Am sooo thinking of ordering one.. But then I have two - OLD GEN DIMATECH Open tables with me and don't know how to explain this to my wife :P

Sell the 2 old gen, buy a new one and explain to your wife the trade off is good with a sleek design, limite edition, collection piece. ahahha

Will we ever see a reseller in the US for these? $50 shipping on a $150 item is quite steep and is the only thing keeping me from buying one. I really would like to get rid of my dimastech case.

There will be a regular version available through Streacom's retail channel. I'm not sure which stores will carry the product, but perhaps you can reach out to them: Where to Buy | Streacom.

Alternatively, if there are multiple people in your region who'd like a table you can get in touch with the OBT team at contact@openbenchtable.com.

There will be a regular version available through Streacom's retail channel.

Does this mean there are or will be multiple versions?

Will order one soon enough, also have DT but want to support you guys and how much you do for the community :celebration:

Does this mean there are or will be multiple versions?

Will order one soon enough, also have DT but want to support you guys and how much you do for the community :celebration:

The community version is a limited spin of the regular version. It has a unique number + "community edition" engraved on the table and comes with a custom sleeve to carry it around when you're on the road. It also ships out before the regular one.

Appreciate the support! :)