HWBOT Community Forums

CES 2017 - Who's Going?

Massman

• 1 month later...

Just a heads up

This is the event you want to attend as we will be pushing beyond 7Ghz on Kaby Lake.

Huge chips, new chipset, new VGA. World records reset.

After hours events:

3 Manufacturer parties

Off Roading + BBQ cookout under the stars in Valley of Fire.

Clubbing (nightclub(not each other)

Shoot range (group discount) - Battlefield Las Vegas Shoot a full-auto machine gun in Las Vegas at Battlefield Vegas!

This will be a huge launch, we have a winner.

Just a heads up

This is the event you want to attend as we will be pushing beyond 7Ghz on Kaby Lake.

After hours events:

3 Manufacturer parties

Shoot range (group discount) - Battlefield Las Vegas Shoot a full-auto machine gun in Las Vegas at Battlefield Vegas!

man that really sounds amazing. What else could you want. Really wish I could go.

I didnt even realize it was in vegas, for some reason I automatically thought of taiwan, I guess I mixed up computex, this would be easy to go to.

Edited by Strong Island

Register as "Blogger" for free pass

Register as "media/press" for complete press pack, free food daily, free drinks, resting area, snacks, free handfuls of USB drives, free backpack, media events, pre CES events, preferred selection during contests and ticket handouts (moster party).

For press badge you need to have a review and or article (they wont read it) with your real name on it.

In the past I have created threads and just put "I will be reporting from CES 2017 your name here)

You will need to go to the main press area for badge pickup, they will ask you to print the web page with your article or announce.

Group rooms are available at Budget suites, I tried to reserve rooms but they want credit card on file.

The rooms are up to five but can easily hold six.

Welcome to Budget Suites - Come Live A While

Maryland parkway is walking distance

Tropicana is taxi

If you wish to really party hard in Vegas we have a service here called "VIP host"

Search google and find a host to get VIP access to any club in Vegas (requires moderate tip $20 ~ $100 depending on group size.

A VIP host can also provide other services if you need special assistance with finding things (massage, clubs, strip, dining, and more)

Register as "Blogger" for free pass

Register as "media/press" for complete press pack, free food daily, free drinks, resting area, snacks, free handfuls of USB drives, free backpack, media events, pre CES events, preferred selection during contests and ticket handouts (moster party).

For press badge you need to have a review and or article (they wont read it) with your real name on it.

In the past I have created threads and just put "I will be reporting from CES 2017 your name here)

You will need to go to the main press area for badge pickup, they will ask you to print the web page with your article or announce.

Group rooms are available at Budget suites, I tried to reserve rooms but they want credit card on file.

The rooms are up to five but can easily hold six.

Welcome to Budget Suites - Come Live A While

Maryland parkway is walking distance

Tropicana is taxi

Thanks man that's some great info, sounds exciting

Just a heads up

After hours events:

3 Manufacturer parties

Whaaaaaaaaaaa

I wanna come :(

• 3 weeks later...