HWBOT Community Forums

RealBench Challenge 2016 - Challenge I Discussion

skulstation

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Post #6 at this thread has an attachment which is the official background. Massman is at Indonesia or on plane, as soon as he finds time he will also make the link work at the rules tab at eocsports. Please use the background I attached for the moment

• Administrators

This is not good. Didi you try to edit the result and click at cpu model tab, to see if it turns up? I use firefox, I edited one of your deleted subs and it worked for me

P.S. Because I was bored I unblocked it and added it to the competition :D - jk - please check if the next sub you make works better, normally this temperature tab is always there as soon as you enter cpu model manually

Edited by websmile

Post #6 at this thread has an attachment which is the official background. Massman is at Indonesia or on plane, as soon as he finds time he will also make the link work at the rules tab at eocsports. Please use the background I attached for the moment

Thank You

I dont see the attachment link?

No it's not, people with 6600k will complain because they are better than us but our HT give us too much point and blablabla :D

You can read the discussion thread on MSI ambient contest, it's kind of funny (or not) how people want to manage the rule.

I just submit 2scores one without and one with HT. same setting on both only for comparison. HT give 20K boost.

Need to know if titan is allowed or not ? As x99 is not I guess titan is not but I can't find anything about it.

titan allowed ? Y/N ?

Ht allowed ? Y/N

It's a really short contest, only 10day so please let us know the rule ASAP ;)