HWBOT Community Forums

stivut - Core i7 6700K @ 4990MHz - 1800 marks XTU

Nik

Nice effi!!! Board? Impact?

seems like bugged run, not amazing efficiency

look at xtreme_addicts score of 1802, 5/5 4133 ram, no way 4990 mhz with slower cache & way slower RAM gets 1800 without a bug.

Edited by Lays

This is a t architecture board with 4 dimms of e die - I had around 1620 iirc at 4,5 ghz, this configuration is extremely fast

You need 1625 @ 4.5 for 1800 @ 5

Not to mention this guy isn't even running 5G core, forget uncore.

Spin it however you want, run is bugged.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Administrators

Hideo`s XTU score: 2192 marks with a Core i7 6700K

Maybe I should block this then as well, 70-80 mhz less at 4x4 than big guns behind him... all bugged now what people see. Result will stay, it is for sure not enough out of line to be blocked :) - you should know I am not afraid to block scores by whomever they are, but here chance is good that it is legit, so I can´t block with good conscience

Edited by websmile

Nice edit. :D

3778 C11 is the same as 3600C12...?

Some people also had 1825 marks with 5G Tweaker challenge, we should bring those scores back too.

I have no vendetta against stivut, but 5G core & 4.8G issh uncore with low mem speeds has been a characteristic that has shown up in several bugged runs. I'm just pointing out that this result is falling in line with other bugged results. Just because the submitted score doenst have a huge discrepancy, doenst make it legit. He could've had other results that were more significantly out of line & choose to submit the one that looks the most realistic while still being a good score. That can happen.

This discussion wouldn't even be happening if this wasn't a broken bench, but that's a issue best not brought up here. ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Edited by rtsurfer

Guest barbonenet

Dualside ram E-die, works like 4dimm E-die on xtu.....4dimm bdie is the way;)

(the way for get crazy) [emoji14]

Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk

• Administrators

We all get paranoid because of xtu - I can only judge from own tests and feedback, when I had 1866 c13 messed rtls and random 32m test profile loaded and already scored 1610 at 4,5 on win8 x64 with non optimized OS and subs on M8Hero I thought this is bugged as well first last year. 4 dimm on asus gene and hero is so fast that it matches 2 dimm impact or MOCF b-die speeds for me, and sometimes was even better. So I cannot block a score that matches my experience of what is possible.

Guest barbonenet
What about 4 DIMM Dual Sided B-Die :P

Not really sure if helps, but its sure that if there are any bdie dualside, they will really expensive.....on board like impact or mocf they can do amazing scores with just 2dimms.

Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk