HWBOT Community Forums

raules009 - Core i7 6700K @ 5190MHz - 1835 marks XTU

KaRtA

post 5,2ghz temperatures min at 25 ° in the end I did it just to not spoil the cpu. I had to select 13 cpu to find the best one.

another thing you can not compare and say that I use WaterChillers the minimum temperatures that my cpu is 10 degrees (the WaterChillers can achieve minimum temperatures of -30) whereas in other part of the world ambient temperature can reach -10, should use cooling liquid with hot water or air heating system without fans?

Coverup to save league change I'd say

*cough* IceBucket *cough*

post 5,2ghz temperatures min at 25 ° in the end I did it just to not spoil the cpu. I had to select 13 cpu to find the best one.

another thing you can not compare and say that I use WaterChillers the minimum temperatures that my cpu is 10 degrees (the WaterChillers can do minimum temperatures of -30) whereas in other part of the world ambient temperature can reach -10, should use cooling liquid with hot water or air heating system without fans?

post 5,2ghz temperatures min at 25 � in the end I did it just to not spoil the cpu. I had to select 13 cpu to find the best one.

another thing you can not compare and say that I use WaterChillers the minimum temperatures that my cpu is 10 degrees (the WaterChillers can achieve minimum temperatures of -30) whereas in other part of the world ambient temperature can reach -10, should use cooling liquid with hot water or air heating system without fans?

-40 if your chiller is build by nacktfalke.

BUT,that is the temperature of the liquid,when you have 10 degrees in xtu at 1.56 volts then your liquid temp is somehwere around 0-5 degrees depending on the contact,tim,etc. So if you had 10 degrees idle you used either low-grade Hailea chiller or ice water,no other choice.

-40 if your chiller is build by nacktfalke.

BUT,that is the temperature of the liquid,when you have 10 degrees in xtu at 1.56 volts then your liquid temp is somehwere around 0-5 degrees depending on the contact,tim,etc. So if you had 10 degrees idle you used either low-grade Hailea chiller or ice water,no other choice.

10 degrees in slow mode