HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Wild Card Contest thread

Rauf

I have payed already :) Nothing strange that you pay to enter a contest, like in every other sport when there is a decent prize pool.

But you probably have to change the rules. Retail/commercial BIOS only? That would make elmors and the stilts work useless. Also no XOC bioses for motherboards... Rule should be "publicly available" or something like that...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

October 10, noon GMT+8. At that point we announce the contestants and there's a week to submit. The competition page will be available by the end of the day (so everyone can prepare their scores to submit between October 10 and October 17.

So to clarify, is the wallpaper made available before October the 10th so benching can be done and then submitted in the final week?? If its not made available till the 10th then thats gonna make it hard for some.

Nice comp.

@Rauf,

Woops, thanks.

y-cruncher will be replaced by 3DMark11 Physics:

a Core i3 (Skylake), Pentium (Skylake), Celeron (Skylake) processor

Only use latest version: v1.0.132

SystemInfo Version 4.48 (enabled and running)

Valid link mandatory

A verification screenshot is required

Download official wallpaper: here

a Radeon RX 460 videocard

Screenshot: CPUZ (CPU, Memory, Motherboard), GPUZ, 3DM11 Physics score.

Edited by Christian Ney

@Rauf,

Woops, thanks.

y-cruncher will be replaced by 3DMark11 Physics:

a Core i3 (Skylake), Pentium (Skylake), Celeron (Skylake) processor

Only use latest version: v1.0.132

SystemInfo Version 4.48 (enabled and running)

Valid link mandatory

A verification screenshot is required

Download official wallpaper: here

a Radeon RX 460 videocard

Screenshot: CPUZ (CPU, Memory, Motherboard), GPUZ, 3DM11 Physics score.

No worries, I only charge 52.50€ for beta testing :D

• Administrators

GPUPI 2.3x, which is mandatory now, on FSE latest sysinfo and all versions except for 1.00. As you saw, Christian just works on rules update, so for this I will ask Christian for confirmation to be 100% sure. Usually I recommend latest version because it is most reliable

Edited by websmile

man cant believe I killed my golden 6500mhz 6100 right before this came around. I am so upset with myself, that chip still looks like one of the fastest around, goodbye, what a horrible feeling that is.

Is anyone going to try a power board mod. If nobody else does I wouldnt but if some people do then I would want to try. But might not even help with this gpu.

man cant believe I killed my golden 6500mhz 6100 right before this came around. I am so upset with myself, that chip still looks like one of the fastest around, goodbye, what a horrible feeling that is.

Is anyone going to try a power board mod. If nobody else does I wouldnt but if some people do then I would want to try. But might not even help with this gpu.

Really, didn't know that. Too bad, it really was a one of a kind. But I saw you ran some crazy Vcore for i3, they are not as tough as 6700K :)

And now the cpu stage will be a little tighter I guess. Quite a few cpus out there around 6350MHz.

I will not use powerboard, don't have one, don't know how to use one :)

Really, didn't know that. Too bad, it really was a one of a kind. But I saw you ran some crazy Vcore for i3, they are not as tough as 6700K :)

And now the cpu stage will be a little tighter I guess. Quite a few cpus out there around 6350MHz.

I will not use powerboard, don't have one, don't know how to use one :)

ya I benched on impact the night before and let it sit 14hrs but I guess it wasnt enough, it was still a little wet and shut down and next start was 00. Really killed me for days. I just couldnt believe it.

Ya I have never done power board mod with amd card, not sure if rx460 is easy like nvidia, because the last few generations werent.

Man that sucks, fantastic CPU

• Crew
ya I benched on impact the night before and let it sit 14hrs but I guess it wasnt enough, it was still a little wet and shut down and next start was 00. Really killed me for days. I just couldnt believe it.

Ya I have never done power board mod with amd card, not sure if rx460 is easy like nvidia, because the last few generations werent.

Really sucks about your i3 man :(

Really sorry to hear this :(