HWBOT Community Forums
Christian Ney

HWBOT GPUPI for CPU - 100M Benchmark Validation Regulations

Then where do I get V3.1+? The link only has V3.3.2. Is anybody going to do anything about this? Or are we just not doing GPUPI anymore? I'm so lost. Please explain. Thanks! PS, V3.3.2 doesn't even work...AT ALL!!! So you don't need to worry about that POS.

If you search for GPUPI on the web you will find my site with all versions to download: https://www.overclockers.at/news/gpupi-international-support-thread

The problem that's confusing everybody is the fork of GPUPI (3.2 and 3.1, gets points) and GPUPI 3.3 (no points). I can only accept the fact, but I am definitely not a fan of this.

I would advise to not bench GPUPI 3.3 currently. I am working on GPUPI 4 that will improve a lot of things, especially benchmark security and timer precision/reliability. It will also get rid of the plagued OpenCL implemtations for CPUs, so it will work out of the box in the future. No need to install any OpenCL driver.

• Like 2

I have updated the download page on overclockers.at to reflect the situation on HWBOT better. Let me know if that helps.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

How to run this bench for the CPU? When I click the Calculate menu, it only allows me to select my Graphics card, so I can't run it for the CPU.

Got an AMD/ATi graphics card? I've found the best way to get OpenCL for CPU working is installing the Radeon Drivers prior to 18.8.1 (I think) Lately I've been using 18.5.1. Otherwise you can try your luck with the various OpenCL SDK packages that can be found on the net. Check out the GPUPI page on Overclockers.at. Alternatively you can try Intels OpenCL package. Links at the page mentioned.

Edited by cbjaust
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Install the intel openCL and whatever AMD openCL you prefer and GPUPI will give you the option to run either Intel or AMD OpenCL.

And it works everytime whatever AMD openCL you desire to use 

• Like 1

@cbjaust Yes I have an Radeon 570, but i don't plan to install older VGA drivers just to run this bench.Thanks anyway @macsbeach98 I just need the Amd opencl. All i find online is the whole SDK at almost 300mb. There is not a simple driver file or something?

@_mat_ I have downloaded the "AMD APP SDK 3.0 (OpenCL 2.0)" file and during the installation, I have selected the first option "OpenCL Runtime libraries", but still no option to select my CPU at the benchmark. Maybe I have to install something more?

As stated above your AMD GPU driver is overwriting the OpenCL entry for the CPU. In the posts above you are good countermeasures.

New 2020 scores: Require CPU-Z 1.91 or newer version New 2020 scores: Full desktop screenshot required ( no clipping)

Any updates for 2020? New adrenaline drivers are out. Is it still required to run old graphics drivers to be able to run it?