HWBOT Community Forums

The official Novice Nimble 12 Thread

websmile

• Administrators

At core division question, we limited the Intel stages to different maximum cores allowed. This will do the job, it is easier to handle than core division which is obviously a problem at a pattern which already is divided by number of results to get an average score @wiLLius the problem is not browswer related imho, it occurs when I try to add as well. It is investigated atm

Edit Pieter added the score and now it should work for all contestants, thx @Massman :)

Edited by websmile

Could a Mod please remove my 6700k submission from the competition, stage 1 cinebench R15

bigblock990`s Cinebench - R15 score: 1158 cb with a Core i7 6700K

I have subbed with my 5960x, but this 6700k sub is still linked to the competition, and I think it is preventing a team members 6700k score from counting towards the competition.

Thanks

Could a Mod please remove my 6700k submission from the competition, stage 1 cinebench R15<br/>

<a href="http://hwbot.org/submission/3349064">bigblock990`s Cinebench - R15 score: 1158 cb with a Core i7 6700K</a><br/>

<br/>

I have subbed with my 5960x, but this 6700k sub is still linked to the competition, and I think it is preventing a team members 6700k score from counting towards the competition.<br/>

<br/>

Thanks

Go to hwbot.org and remove your 6700k submission, It should remove it completely from the competition.

• 2 weeks later...

Question: am I allowed to submit another Stage 3 (of course with a different GPU) I already have submitted for stage 3.

But since we lack AMD GPU's and I have some more laying around.

Can't find anything about it in the rules. It just says different GPU's, not different persons ánd gpus.

Thanks in advance