HWBOT Community Forums

dhenzjhen - >4 Titan X Pascal @ 2050/1300MHz - 1sec 787ms GPUPI - 1B

marc0053

• Crew

Any chance that this sub could be moved to a new category of say 5+ cards? You seriously can't leave this in with the 4 card submissions? All that effort from Vince and company trying to tweak, push and aim for the 4 card record...to have this joke of a submission take WR points from it?

No disrespect to DJ of course!

Any chance that this sub could be moved to a new category of say 5+ cards? You seriously can't leave this in with the 4 card submissions? All that effort from Vince and company trying to tweak, push and aim for the 4 card record...to have this joke of a submission take WR points from it?

No disrespect to DJ of course!

I agree that the 5x+ subs shouldn't be lumped in with the 4x subs. However you are confusing WR and Global points. WR points are awarded to highest score or fastest time no matter the amount of hardware. So even if this sub is moved, it would still be the WR, but vince would get a few more Global points for being 1st in 4x.

• Crew
I agree that the 5x+ subs shouldn't be lumped in with the 4x subs. However you are confusing WR and Global points. WR points are awarded to highest score or fastest time no matter the amount of hardware. So even if this sub is moved, it would still be the WR, but vince would get a few more Global points for being 1st in 4x.

Yeah I know, it's just one of them things! Not that anyone is going to be able to compete with £9000+'s worth of GPUs and 384GB of RAM lol

• 1 year later...